💮Daichi Sawamura - Confusion💮

I'm sorry, but I love the gang AU. Here's...is this the 3rd one now?

You sat, curled up in the corner, like always. At this point you barely knew anything outside the stone walls of this cell. It had been so long since you'd seen anyone other than the Aoba Johsai members that you hardly remembered anything.

Still, everything was gone except for a small slip of paper that had been hidden in your shoe when you were first taken.

My name is Y/N L/N. 

If I'm reading this, it means I've been taken.

am a member of the gang Karasuno. My fiance is the most wonderful man I know. Everyone in the gang has to write a note, to prevent Stockholm Syndrome in the case of getting kidnapped. 

"You are my stars. You are my world."

Don't ever forget who we are.

You had hidden this behind a loose stone in the wall, when you'd first been brought here. It was a smart move. They'd taken everything from you, and replaced them with a black outfit and a Aoba Johsai jacket.

As though you were one of them.

You read the note every day, keeping a few random memories thanks to it. Some days it was easier to remember your past, some days were harder. Lately, it seemed like the harder days were happening more often.

The door started to open and you flinched. It was the great king himself.

"Hello Darling~" He cooed, using the nickname he'd given you the first day. "How are we feeling?"

You glared at him, rubbing the bandage on your wrist.

"I won't forget," you say harshly. "I will never forget who I am."

"Of course not," he says, maintaining his grin. "I hope you finally do remember Darling. Your gang so dearly misses you."

You get ready for what he always says. What he always tells you.

"After all, you're my fiance. You run Aoba Johsai with me."

"No," you say, like always. "No, I don't. I hate it here."

He gives you a concerned frown.

"That attack with Karasuno still has lasting effects on you," he says. "I'm sorry to hear you aren't feeling better darling. I hate seeing you like this, and the team really misses you."

You shake your head.

"Don't worry," he says, setting down a tray of food. "Hanamaki is working on finding a medicine for you. Soon you'll feel all better."

He leaves, closing the door behind him.

Despite what you've told him, you were starting to question it lately. After all, if you were part of a different gang, wouldn't they have come for you by now? 

You took a bite of the sandwich, thinking over what he's told you.

A fight with the gang Karasuno. An attempt to brainwash you. A chemical explosion that left you mentally confused, unsure who was ally and who was enemy.

It made some sort of sense. After all, Toru was always so gentle with you. And if he was really trying to find a medicine...

You shook your head and pulled out the small slip of paper. You wouldn't have this unless it was true. You wouldn't have your memories either.

You closed your eyes, bringing up the one face you knew you could trust.

Daichi.