Epilogue

Warning: R-18!

*************

KAI MIKAELSON HIDDLESTON

I missed her so much and when she said she would accept me again, I invited her to stay with me at my penthouse. I can't wait to touch her again, kiss her, hug her tight; after years of longing for her, I can't afford to waste time..

"Ah.. Kai.."

And now she's moaning my name. I missed her voice, the way she calls me when I made love with her.

I grabbed her by the waist and began pounding so fast, so hard, in a way that I knew she would enjoy.

I noticed how her eyes flickered as I stared into her eyes, going insane with what I was doing to her, her forehead sweating and her breathing becoming heavier.

I massage her clit in a circular motion at a very fast pace. I felt her body convulse in orgasm, cumming so hard on my fucking dick as she cried so fiercely. I bent down my head so I could taste her kissable lips, I kissed her passionately the way she would go insane.

I taste her mouth, isa pang tikim, at isa pa! Fuck! I can't get enough of her lips! I moved up my hold on her neck while giving her a deep, very fast thrust.

"L-lalabasan na ulit!" She said, begging. "Please, Kai, Please!!"

"I love you!" I said as I sucked on her tight nipple, loosing all my control, fucking her hard all the way in bed.

"Turn around." I commanded as I stopped.

"What! Change positions pa?" she replied so confused.

Natawa ako. Palagi talaga siyang gumagawa ng paraan para mapatawa ako.

"Oh, my baby don't want me to stop..." I teased.

I saw her rolling her eyes at me. She looked annoyed.

"Nakakaasar ka!"

"Sorry na. Now, turn around. Tuloy na natin..." I said, biting her earlobe a bit.

"Youre going to.. make me cum again.." she stated, I saw how her cheeks blushed in embarrasment.

"Yes, I'm making you cum for the second time. Enjoy?" I teased in a sensual tone while making her turn around.

We both lay down in bed, I hang her feet on my hand as I was on her back, spreading her legs wide open as I entered her fully again and began thrusting furiously. I watch her go crazy as she began to moan for my name again.

"Kai.. please.. don't stop!" She moaned, while her eyes was shut.

I made her cum again for the second time, and then we just laid down in bed exhausted from making love. I was hugging her tightly from behind, making sure she won't get away from me. I'm not going to let that happen again.

"Love, uhm, wala tayong proteksyon tapos sa loob mo... you know..." she said while blushing. "...pinutok.. hindi ako nagte-take ng pills kasi para saan pa 'yon? Wala naman akong boyfriend at hindi ko naman alam na may mangyayari sa'tin ngayon.." she stopped.

Hinihintay ko lang kung anong susunod na sasabihin niya while stroking her hair. I'm waiting for her while she take her time.

Matapos ang ilang segundo ay nagsalita ulit siya.

"So.. k-kung sakaling mabuntis ako-"

"Youre pregnant." Putol ko sa kanya, sigurado sa kung ano mang sinabi ko.

I poured all of my juices inside her, not wasting a single drop, that's why I knew that she's possibly pregnant right now. We can check it in a week or two.