𝟔

"Wow you're actually pretty good" James dismounted his broom walking over to Regulus, they had been outside all during lunch racing eachother in the quidditch pitch.

"Oh?" Regulus flushed, smiling softly, he didn't have much confidence when it came to himself, but hearing James say that made him feel almost proud of himself.

"Ya... for a slytherin" Regulus' smile dropped causing James to burst out laughing.

"Fuck off James" James put both his hands up chuckling.

"I'm only joking you're pretty Brilliant Reggie" Regulus smirked before walking up to close to him, pressing his shoulder into James' chest so that his ear was level of Regulus' mouth.

"Watch it James this seems an awful lot like flirting" Regulus' voice was low, almost a whisper, James turned bright red staring at the ground.

"Huh-" Regulus pulled away laughing to himself.

"I have Transfiguration so I'll see you later" James nodded, he didn't trust himself to speak. Regulus had knocked the wind out of him with one sentence.

"Prongs you listening?" James looked up at Peter who had been trying to get his attention for awhile.

"Sorry... I zoned out" Peter stared at him before smiling shyly.

"Its alright mate I was just telling you about something that happened earlier... it's okay though" James nodded in confusion before staring back at the front of the classroom.

"We haven't done a prank in awhile, Hogwarts is in need of a good old fashioned marauders prank" the marauders were all sat in their dorm.

"Definitely... ideas? Moony you're the smart one here" Remus looked up clearly put on the spot.

"Oh... sorry if I'm interrupting a club meeting or something but I left my jumper here" James jumped up to meet Regulus at the door.

"Ya you left it on my bed I can get it for you" James threw the jumper at him sitting back down on the bed as Regulus was about to leave.

"Uh- no! Why and how did you leave your jumper on Prongs' bed" Sirius's brows were furrowed together making both James and Regulus flush.

"Nothing you're thinking of asshole it got too hot while we were talking so I took it off" Regulus quickly walked out his face red.

"Ok... prank ideas?"

_____

I have to do my laundry but that requires getting up and I'd rather not 😬

^ that was last night I'm in math class rn