𝟑𝟖 (𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝)

October 31st 1981

It was stupid really, to run to the noise without your wand. Especially when you are hiding from a mass murderer, but Harry was crying, and Lily had ran into his room in a panic to tell him about the loud crash.

"James, he's here" James didn't stop to grab his wand, or compose his thoughts. All he could think about is the fact that Voldemort was there for his son. James had lost too much to loose his son aswell.

He stopped quickly at Harry's nursery, petting his cheek softly. "Daddy loves you Harry, be good to your mommy okay?" Harry looked up at him, eyes barely staying open from being abruptly woken up.

"Daddy?" The storm outside had become louder, James now not able to distinguish the sounds from downstairs, from the sounds of thunder booming loud outside. Wind screeching against the window of Harry's nursery.

"Don't hate me for this Harry, I know how it feels to loose someone you love" James took his hand off Harry's cheek before running down the stairs, reaching for his wand before remembering it was in his end table upstairs.

"Fuck, okay James you can do this" James became face to face with the hood of a cloak.

Two words, a flash of green, that's all that it took for James to loose everything, his lifeless body fell the the floor as everything around him went white.

"You idiot you were supposed to live" James' eyes opened abruptly, he was in a completely white space. The only comfort he had was Regulus, standing in front of him with tears in his eyes.

"I know.... I'm sorry.... I missed you so much" they both had tears in their eyes as they pressed against eachother.

"I missed you too... cute kid by the way" James' eyes widened as he stared at Regulus in apology.

"I'm so sorry Reggie, I should've waited" Regulus stopped him with a hand on his shoulder squeezing lightly.

"Its okay James, I'm just glad you were happy" James smiled kissing Regulus, a kiss built up from years of being apart.

"I love you so much Reggie"

________

The End! Thank you so much for reading this book I really enjoyed writing it.

I loved reading your guys's comments along the way, it gave me the motivation to write more chapters for this book so thank you. <3

You know the drill. Favorite part of the book --->

The first chapter of Icarus is already out so if you aren't bored of me yet you should check it out <3