𝟏𝟔

Regulus hoped, expected even that James and him would talk about what happened but they never did. James went back to being Hogwarts' power couple with Lily, and Regulus sat next to them, the third wheel.

Exept one thing changed, they didn't stop. Regulus knew it was wrong to be doing this with James behind Lily's back, but he didn't know if he could stop. James was intoxicating, and Regulus was becoming addicted on the feeling of James' hands on his waist.

His hands were gripped tightly in James' hair as he kissed his neck, littering Regulus' pale skin with purple marks. Regulus inwardly cursed out James, how would he explain that to everyone.

James pulled away out of breath, they both breathed in sync as they started at their wide eyes and red cheeks.

"I have to go find Lily" Regulus' smile dropped, it always happened like that. James got to flustered, enjoyed it too much, and ran away to find Lily, to confirm his straightness.

"Ya... alright I should probably go find Sirius too" James nodded silently walking out of the dark alcove they had found.

"Hey Reg ho- what the fuck?" Regulus turned to Sirius confused before remembering the marks James had left on him. He covered his neck with his hand in panic staring at Sirius with a face that says 'please don't mention it' but of course you can't tell Sirius what to do.

"Who have you been fucking with" Regulus groaned wanting to fall to the floor in embarrassment.

"Who's been fucking someone?" That's it Regulus was done, he could handle Sirius. But as all the Marauders and Lily piped into the conversation he was done.

"No one shut up" James blushed, realizing who they had been talking about, seeing the marks on Regulus' neck that he was to caught up in the moment to realize he was leaving.

Sirius turned to James' wide eyes as he stared at Regulus, jealousy? But he was dating Lily...

But the way James looked down at Regulus with an almost guilty look. He would never do that to Lily, or Regulus for that matter, would he?

_______

We're going down a toxic and angsty path and I'm loving it.