𝟐𝟗

"We're going to be in 7th year, that's crazy right" Regulus was sat on the floor with his head on James lap as he listened to his friends freak out about their coming up summers.

"I think I should be the one freaking out about my OWL's but go off I guess" Regulus smiled as James pulled his hair slightly.

"Be nice" Regulus chuckled as he leaned back to stare at James with a dopey lovesick smile.

"Ew stop this feels like incest!" James and Regulus stared at Sirius in confusion while he pointed at the two, "well my real brother and my brother are dating it's not right"

Everyone laughed as Regulus got up with his arms outstretched as kissed James, leaving him wanting more but having to be stuck in a conversation with many other people.

"Oh... um Regulus I think we left something in the library... come on" Regulus laughed before grabbing onto James' hand as they ran out of the common room listening to the rest of his friends gag in the backround.

"Hey let me watch!" Marlene's voice was the last they had heard before running to find a private area to... read a book.

James pushed Regulus against the wall of a broom closet with a roughness only described as impatience.

"Pull my hair again"

Regulus and James laughed as they walked back into the common room to see their friends still sat around the fireplace in a conversation.

"Oh... hey guys...." Sirius glared at the marks on the couple's necks and the tousled hair.

"You discust me" Remus laughed petting Sirius' hair.

"He's only mad because he's not getting any" Sirius hit Marlene with a gasp.

"I told you that in secret, gays honor!" Marlene laughed as she put a finger to her lip.

"It's okay Sirius I won't tell anyone" Sirius cried out as he gestured to the group of people sitting around them before slumping back down.

"Well... we didn't come here to talk to you guys so..." Regulus dragged James up the stairs to their dorm before disappearing into the room.

"I'm going to have to disinfect our room..."

_______

Pov: you have no idea what to do so... filler chapters!!!