𝟒

"Shut up!" Regulus laughed nodding, James and him were walking down the hallway.

"You know you love me- Hey Evans!" Regulus stared at Lily, she was walking down the hallway with Remus who just shook his head at James.

"Hey James" It felt like everything froze, Lily Evans called James- James! He beamed continuing to walk down the hall, once Lily was out of ear shot he whipped around to face Regulus.

"Holy shit! Reggie did you hear that!" Regulus smiled at him nodded.

"Amazing James, a girl said your name congrats" It was clearly sarcastic but James couldn't tell.

"Not any girl, Lily Evans! The love of my life, my soulmate" Regulus chuckled staring at James.

"Soulmates aren't real" James froze, his smile turned into a frown.

"Yes they are... you don't belive in the one, the person that you're meant to be with" Regulus' face turned to confusion shaking his head slightly.

"No? There's no way that there's one person in the world you're meant to be with"

"Whatever I belive in them and Lily is my soulmate" Regulus shook his head.

"Fine whatever James"

"What are you guys doing" James and Regulus whipped their heads around to face Sirius, he had been watching them, not for a long time just since Remus told him he saw them hanging out in the library together.

"What are you talking about Sirius" Regulus wanted to get out of the situation, before it turned into an argument.

"I'm talking about how you guys are always hanging out together, in the library...

"Padfoot- we're hanging out because we're friends, is that a problem"

"Yes it's a problem! Hes my brother, the fucking mama's boy, the death eater in training, how could you hang put with him and call him your friend!" Regulus looked down, his eyes welling up with tears. He doesn't normally cry. He's not allowed to, he's a Black and Black's don't cry. But hearing Sirius bash him, and the fact that he's not wrong, hurt more than he expected it to.

"I'm sorry..." Regulus' voice was low, barely able to be heard. He had tears falling down his face.

"What?" Sirius stared at his brother shocked, he hadn't seen him cry since they were little.

"I'm sorry for everything... I shouldn't of asked the hat to put me in slytherin, or turned away when they hurt you..." Sirius' expression changed to one of concern.

"Ya... I'm sorry too"

________

Sorry for the lack of chapters I have a lot of homework to catch up on but I felt bad for keeping y'all waiting so I hope you enjoyed!!! <333