𝟐𝟒

They hadn't talked to eachother, they stared at eachother when they thought that they weren't looking.

"I'm not saying you have to forgive him but for the love of Merlin talk to eachother" Regulus and James made eye contact before looking away uncomfortably.

"I have to go" Regulus got up walking quickly to the library hoping no one would try to catch up. Or at least one person would try to catch up, but he couldn't decide if he wanted to see him alone just yet.

"Reggie..." Regulus turned in the library to see James, looking sad and hurt, which made no sense, why was he the one that was hurt. Regulus had come to his brother sobbing and James is sat here looking all sad and broken while Regulus was trying his best to hold it together in front of people.

"Please, I can't handle you right now" James took a step closer to Regulus his eyes glossy as he stared at Regulus' scared face, "you said you wouldn't break me"

"I'm so so sorry Reggie, I never wanted to hurt you" Another step towards Regulus as he took another step backwards, away from James. He knew if he took a step towards James he wouldn't be able to step back again, and he needed to be able to step back.

"I told you I'd break" the sentence came back as a whisper, a whisper more to convince himself then James, convince himself to not step forward.

"I love you so much Reggie, I'm so sorry I hurt you" Regulus froze, staring at James with wide eyes. And he gave up, he took the step forward.

"You love me? Like actually love, love me" James grabbed Regulus' hands with tears in his eyes.

"Love you like actually love, love you" Regulus laughed as he brought James into a quick kiss.

"I love, love you too"

The voice was wrong

________

Hey hey hey y'all writing this in math class again ;)

Why is the notification for this not going out-