𝟏𝟗

"Oh..." they were breathless, layed down next to eachother on James' bed, the reality of what they did finally getting to them.

"Ya... oh" Regulus had definitely been... bold immediately offering to do it when he had the chance, but neither of them regretted it. Just rather, needed time to process it.

"Fuck shit sorry holy shit I should have never-" Regulus had laughed as he put a hand in James' hair to calm him.

"It's okay, I liked it..." James turned bright red turning to face Regulus with a smile.

"So I was right... definitely better with you" it was Regulus' turn to become red as he turned away from James' piercing stare.

"Shut up" James laughed kissing Regulus on the bridge of his nose.

"I lo-" James paused looking at Regulus' eyes struggling to stay awake. "I think it's time we go to sleep"

Regulus nodded cuddling close to James to warm his naked body. "I agree" James smiled kissing Regulus' forehead as he fell asleep, making sure to put a silence charm on his bed's curtains.

"I think I'm in love with you" he whispered into the silence of his empty dorm room, "and it scares me more than you'll ever know"

"I have to go!" Regulus whisper yelled when he woke up in James' dorm listening to the conversation coming from outside of the bed's curtains.

"He doesn't normally sleep this long... do we check on him?" James jolted up awake at Sirius' words staring a Regulus wide eyed.

"Oh fuck.... what do we do?!?" Regulus reached around James' bed to grab his clothes that had been forgotten on the floor since last night.

"I don't know?! Why didn't we have a plan for afterwards?!??" James had shushed Regulus as he stepped outside of the curtains trying to make it look like he had just woken up... alone, without a very pretty boy in his bed.

"Heyyyy... did I sleep long??" The marauders stared at him in confusion, before Peter's eyes widened as he nodded towards the bed in a silent question. James nodded back, trying to talk over Peter's gasp.

"So uh... I have to go meet up with Reggie so...."

________

Anyone here listen to Lemon Demon... Please say yes 🙏