𝟏𝟎

"Holy shit Reggie!!" Regulus looked up from his book eyebrow raised, James was running at him with a bright smile on his face.

"What" Regulus smiled slightly, he couldn't help it James' smile was contagious. Him being happy made everyone in the vicinity happy... or maybe just him.

"Lily said yes! We are going on a date this weekend" Regulus' smile dropped, staring at James with a face that could only be described as heartbroken.

"That's amazing..." James stared at him confused. He knew Regulus enough too know when something was bothering him.

"Did something happen? You look... sad." Regulus looked up at him eyes widened slightly, James touches his hand lightly on Regulus', confused when he flinched away from the touch that had become quite comforting for the both of them.

"No... I'm fine don't worry" His voice was low, he tried faking a smile but James knew him enough to see it was fake, he sat next to him on their window sill. Knees touching as he knocked himself slightly into Regulus' shoulder.

"No you aren't... what's wrong?" Regulus said nothing, jumping down from the sill. He waved off James, something to be taken as a goodbye. Walking away leaving James confused, the high of his date with Lily gone. He clearly did something too hurt Regulus, he didn't know what he did, but he'd find out. Because he couldn't handle Regulus being upset with him. it hurt too much, to know that he had been the one to hurt him.

_____

My back hurttttttsssssssss I should probably go to a doctor to check it out bc its been hurting for like a month but.... Yolo? 🕺

Omg I just came back from 3 hour of volleyball practice and it was dark out while I was walking home 💔💔