𝟏𝟒

"Are you gay?" Regulus froze as he stared at Thea with wide eyes.

"W-what?" Thea stood with her hand on her hips, frustrated by a whole day at Hogsmeade with a guy who wouldn't say more than two words to her.

"I didnt expect you to fall in love with me or something but you said yes to me... I was really looking forward to this and you haven't even tried to start a conversation with me" Regulus looked down at her with an apologetic smile, how could he explain to her what he could barely explain to himself.

"I'm sorry Thea, I shouldn't have said yes... I'm still hung up on someone, I shouldn't have used you to try to get over them." Thea looked down a frown on her face, she looked up at him with a sad smile as she nodded.

"Okay... it's fine, I'll see you around Regulus" he waved bye to her, he could tell he hurt her, he definitely didn't mean to, he shouldn't have said yes to her in the first place but he did and the most he could do was not bore her to death.

"How was the date?" Regulus frowned at Sirius, sitting down next to him in the gryffindor common room.

"Fucking awful why did I say yes... she asked me if I was gay by the end..." Sirius couldn't help but laugh, he expected the date not to go well, a gay guy who liked someone going on a date with a girl. Recipe for disaster much.

"It's okay Regulus... don't beat yourself up to much it's not your fault you don't like her" Regulus nodded bringing his head down to rest in his hands.

"Being gay is fucking inconvenient" Sirius bursted out laughing.

"Ya it has its downsides" at that moment Remus walked through the door reading a book with a small smile, "but it also has its perks"

__________

Two gay brothers discussing the logistics of being gay, how enjoyable.

Finished writing the next chapter 😏 you're in for a treat