𝟏𝟐

"Reggie hey-" Regulus was startled by James' voice, he had tried to hide from him but every time James found a way to find him.

"Oh... hey James" James' smile dropped, of course he noticed Regulus avoiding him, the only reason he ever saw Regulus anymore is because he could find him on the map.

"Did I do something, because if I did I'm so sorry just please talk to me again.... I miss you" Regulus looked up at him, eyes wide as he willed himself not to cry or run away.

It was probably an overreaction, but since James and Lily started dating Regulus couldn't handle hanging out with James knowing he had no chance with him.

"You didn't do anything I'm just... busy" Regulus' leg was bouncing and he was fiddling with the rings on his fingers.

"Oh... okay?"

"Regulus? you listening?" Regulus broke away from his thoughts staring at a confused Remus with an apologetic smile.

"Sorry Remus I was zoned out... what were you saying" Remus nodded st him ready to talk before a girl walked up to them interrupting their conversation.

"H-hey Regulus I was wondering if you wanted to go to Hogsmeade together tomorrow..." both Remus and Regulus raised their eyebrows in shock. The girl was a ravenclaw, probably a fourth year. She was cute, her long brown hair half up in a bun, and she was wearing round glasses that fit her perfectly.

"I'm sorry do I know you?" Remus tried to hold back laughter at Regulus, he wasn't trying to be mean, he just didn't know how to say things right.

"Oh... sorry, I'm Thea... I see you in the library all the time... and you're really cute" Remus stared at Regulus an eyebrow raised.

"Oh... okay? I'm free to go to Hogsmeade tomorrow, were do you wanna meet up?" Thea's eyes went wide, obviously she never expected a yes, Regulus was known to always be alone, he never dated anyone.

"Cool! We can meet up at the gates after breakfast?" Regulus nodded making her smile and walk away.

"Shut up" Remus started laughing at him, his arm around Regulus' shoulders.

"I didn't say anything!"

______

Wtf why do I keep forgetting to post new chapters.

I'm so sorry I was super busy preparing for my first volleyball tournament... we got 3rd!!!