𝟑𝟔

He wasn't okay, they both knew that. Its only been a few months after Regulus died, so why did he wake up in bed next to Lily Evans.

"Lily... What did we do..." Lily groaned beside him before going wide eyed.

"Fuck- you weren't okay, you said you weren't okay" James gestured for her to shut up. His headache growing larger each second she ranted to herself. "Sorry..."

"We were drunk last night... it's okay, I'll be okay" Lily sighed, but still rushed to grab her stuff and leave.

"Are you guys okay? You have been avoiding eachother for like a month now" James looked at Lily awkwardly before turning back to Sirius.

"We're fine..." James looked to Lily again to see her gesture to come with her. "Uh... give me a second"

"James... we made a huge mistake..." James nodded slowly an eyebrow raised, "James we didn't use protection..."

"Oh fuck- are you?" Lily nodded tears welling in her eyes. James quickly went to grab her shoulder trying to comfort her. But he probably should've been comforted too, he made a mistake. He was sad and drunk and missing his fiance so he... slept with his ex-girlfriend, and now she's pregnant.

Grief sex, not the best idea

"I'm so sorry James" Lily tried looking up at him but her eyes were too blurry from her tears.

"It's- it's not your fault... we'll be okay... do you- want to keep it" Lily nodded slightly, almost tip towing to not freak out James, making him sigh, it was her choice, all he could do was be there to support her. "Okay... we can do this"

"Ya... we can do this" James brought her into a hug, the small hallway they were in filled with awkward energy started to lift as they were both comforted by eachother. "We're going to have a baby"

James smiled with a small hum, not noticing Lily's prominent frown.

"During a war..." Lily's small mumble couldn't be heard by James as footsteps walked near the hallway they were stood in

"You guys okay?" James quickly turned to Remus with wide eyes.

"Ya... I think we will be" Remus nodded confused before walking back into the livingroom of his and Sirius' apartment.

______

Harry? Harry 👍

Trust the process bb's this will all come together eventually

What's this? 2 chapters today? (Thank me)