𝟏𝟖

"You okay?" James nodded silently resting his hand on Regulus' waist. Regulus' hand was petting James' hair in comfort, he didn't know why James needed comfort but the second he saw his glossed over eyes Regulus had hugged him... how could he not?

"Me and Lily had sex..." Regulus' eyebrow lifted in confusion, James and him had a no Lily policy when it came to times like this, and now he just says that??

"Um... and..?" James had brought Regulus closer to him, seeking a comfort only given with physical touch.

"I think it'd be better with you" his voice was low, attempting to make it so that Regulus couldn't hear, but in their silent moments any noise was loud enough for both of them to hear.

Regulus choked but tried to stay the same, continuing to pet James' hair.

"Oh?!" His voice was raised an octave, it wasn't because he was uncomfortable, don't get him wrong he was a 15 year old gay guy, he had definitely thought about doing--- with James. But he hadn't thought James was thinking the same thing.

"Ya..." they sat in silence as both of them tried to process what to say next.

"You wanna try?" It was James' turn to choke, he raised his head to look at Regulus his cheeks red and eyes blown wide.

He could kinda forgive himself for doing the little stuff with Regulus behind Lily's back, intimate but not sex... if he did this, could he ever forgive himself, would Lily ever forgive him.

But it's Regulus, the soft noises he makes that almost make James lose control. The way he grips James' hair when the feeling becomes to powerful. The way his pale skin makes the marks on his neck look even more hot.

"Okay... my room or yours?"

______

Writing this I realized Regulus is 15 and now I'm regretting my choices...

But like... Jegulus... soooooooo