𝟕

James and Regulus made eye contact from across the great hall, they had been staring at eachother for awhile sending small smiles.

"Operation 'why did we leave Moony in charge of naming this' is a go" James turned back to Regulus pointing down rapidly on the verge of laughing.

"Uh- what?" Regulus whispered to himself. He saw the Marauders whispering to eachother pointing at the slytherin table, and obviously four marauders plus the house of slytherin equals a horrible prank that is going to ruin his dinner.

"Fucking Marauders can't just have one year where I don't have to deal with something stupid y'all do" Regulus mumbled to him self kneeling down under the table, this of course confused the rest of the slytherins there.

"Regulus? What are you doing?" Regulus froze, knowing how to talk to people wasn't one of his many, many talents.

"Just... dropped my fork?" The slytherin nodded a confused look on her face before going back to eating.

A few seconds after Regulus had knelt under the table Screams erupted as itching powder was dropped from the roof of the great hall onto the slytherin house.

"Fuck all of you" Sirius bursted out laughing when Regulus appeared in the door to their common room.

"How do you keep getting in here?!" Regulus crossed his arms a face that would be described as terrifying if he didn't already know Regulus.

"Magic" his voice was sarcastic even though it was the most probable answer to how he got in "that's besides the point why can't I just eat in peace without you guys pranking my whole table"

"I offer a solution" James had his hand raised with a small smirk, "Eat at our table"

"Is that even allowed?" Sirius stared at James with an eyebrow raised, of course he wanted to be closer with his brother, but recently hes noticed something between Regulus and James... something they haven't even noticed about themselves.

It was love, love that hadn't been recognized yet

_____

(Secret message only the chosen will be able to decode)

⟟ ⊑⏃⎐⟒ ⏃ ⌿⟟⌇⌇ ☍⟟⋏☍

(If you can't tell idk what to write at the end of this chapter)