Information about the characters

Hartuo

Age : 14

Height : 5,3

Rank : alpha

Hartuo is the oldest of his brothers but only by three minutes and his the leader of the group, and he seems to be the most skilled. He also one of the protectors of his mother and hates to see her cry or upset about something, he know some Information about his mother past but won't ask any questions. He knows being the oldest he has to be responsible and not cause that many issues for their mother. Hartuo was also the shortest of his siblings, but he still was able to strike fear into people.

Daisuke

Age : 14

Height : 6,1

Rank : alpha

Daisuke is the tallest of his siblings which made his brothers mad and it was hard for others to see them as brothers born on the same day. Daisuke might be the most provocative of his mother and hates it when random man hit on her, and there were time when he had to throw some punches at some creep checking out his mother and not taking a no for a answer. When ever his mother need help getting thing from high sleeve daisuke would always come to her aid.

Masura

Age : 14

Height : 5,7

Rank : alpha

Masura seems to be the smartest of his siblings always getting perfect grades and helping out his brothers with their homework. Masura has always wanted to see his mom with someone and being happy but he know, it will be hard for a women in her standing to find someone to love her and her kids. Masuma always loved helping his mother out in the bakery and she soon had a cooking skill more the his brothers.

Ayumu

Age : 14

Height : 5,9

Rank alpha

Ayumu had a very short temper then his siblings and will always get into fights alone, he could fight alone but it mostly ended it many kids getting baldy hurt. There had been many times when his mother had to come to the school and says sorry for his actions toward other kids. Ayumu knew he had to do better so he came up with ways to control his anger, which sometimes helped or sometimes didn't. Ayumu hated older Males but there was only two older man that he liked and didn't hate which was his grandfather and him and his brother martial arts teacher.

Naoki

Age : 14

Height : 5,6

Rank : Alpha

Naoki is the baby of his brothers he would alway get teased by them for being the youngest of them all, but his mother had made sure his was still special even if he was the youngest. Being the baby of the family he was able to do things his brother couldn't. When it came to his brothers and who he had a closer brotherly bond to ayumu the most. When Naoki spoke up at times his brothers would not hear him.

Takemichci

Age : 32

Rank : omega

Takemichci had changed so much when she become a younger single mother, but she had her family with her as support. When her grandmother had dead she took the responsibility of being their, for her parents. When her parents dead she soon changed her life even more and moved back home, to raise her kids there. She didn't have that much feelings towards her ex's, but she saw some of her ex's in her sons. He was happy when her sons, didn't show that much behavior of her ex's.

Hina

Age : 32

Rank : omega

Hina is an omega like Takemichci and one of her best friends and aunt to her five boys. Hina hated Takemichci ex's and her old friends for leaving Takemichci alone, and when they asked about her well-being after Takemichci left she would tell them anything. With her father being a alpha detective the boys soon left her alone, she had gotten into a fight with Emma when she heard her speaking bad about Takemichci. Hinato had become a omega activist who gave places to, stay for omega and their pup who have ran away from their abusive mates or gotten kicked out.