Chapter 17

Nakio was home today because he was not feeling well so Takemichi had sent the other boys to school after, debat8bg with them. Takemichi had been in the bakery it was a slow day and she was worried sick about her son, she soon heard footsteps walking down the stairs. She could sense something was wrong and she soon looked up and saw nakio standing near the entrance between the house and bakery.

Nakio " mom I'm not feeling so well I feel awful"

Takemichi " nakio " Takemichi had went into overprotective mother mood and ran toward her son she knew what was happening, she had taken nakio to special hospital after calling hina who raced there quickly.

Hina " I thought he was always a alpha she always gave off the status of alpha"

Takemichi " I don't know but he started to show status of an omega"

Doctor " ms hanagaki may I have some words with you"

Takemichi " sure"

Doctor " well your sons is rare case of an omega you see he is mixed between alpha and omega, he would go threw the same as any other omega but she will have the fear of an alpha when she upset"

Takemichi " so you are telling me that my son omega side has finally come out,after all these years"

Doctor " yes it seems like I has been delayed a few years now now he would need to take medication to help is body deal, with many changes but he is still the same boy your remember"

Takemichi " thank you doc can I take him home now"

Doctor " yes but know he goes to Mizo middle school and their history with omega students, you might have to send him to their sister school that will be best suited for him"

Takemichi " thank you"

Doctor " the nurse will give you the medication you need and when it comes or refill you will have to call your local pharmacy"

Takemichi " thank you again doctor" Takemichi had soon taken nakio home and hina soon dropped off them off at their place.

Nakio " so I'm an omega with the mixed of alpha attitude and strength"

Takemichi " yes sweetie"

Nakio " so you are not disappointed in me for become an omega"

Takemichci " no I'm not I still love you and we will get threw things together"

Nakio " thanks mom" Takemichi and nakio soon hugged each other it seemed like everything was good now for the family.

Nakio " hey mom there are these brothers at my school that I may or may not like"

Takemichci " aww who are these boys"

Nakio " well there were in the same club activities I was but now I'm going to different school I might, not see them again"

Takemichi " don't worry honey the two school have club actives blend together at times, so yes you will be seeing them again so might tell me their names"

Nakio " ...."

Takemichi " fine I understand you don't have to tell me now get some sleep and I will have a conversation with your brothers later"

Nakio " okay" Takemichi was downstairs she had made a call to the school and they were able to transfer nakio records to the other school, and soon his new school uniform had shown up hours later with some other school supplies. Now that she knows her son has crush she was trying to find out who these boys are, until the door bell she soon open the door to see four boys standing there.

Takemichi " hello how may I help you boys"

???? " excuse me ma'am but we are friends of nakio and the school told us to give him his new textbooks"

???? " we also brought him a care package as well"

Takemichci " aww you boys are sweet I wish I can invite you in but nakio is resting at the moment"

???? " we understand ma'am"

???? " but if he ask can you tell him we stop by to check on him"

Takemichi " sure I will" the boys all soon walked away that when it hit Takemichi those four boys remind her of someone from her last but she couldn't remember who. She had taken the stuff she was given by the boys and placed in onto the kitchen table.

Takemichi "no they can't be ... well maybe they could ... oh dear ... if they are ... well they are not their fathers mostly... oh here we go"

Takemichi " it seems like one of many things I have passed on to my dear son is getting the attention of ... somewhat delinquent like alphas" Takemichi went back to what she was doing and didn't question anything else that was happening,

Later on that night

Masura " so nakio would be going to another school"

Takemichi " yes but she school is close to your guys school"

Hartuo " yes bur we will miss having him go with us"

Takemichi " well you guys can still walk to school and home from school, and school have similar events that are combined together"

Diasuke " okay well if he feel safe there we are happy for him ... wait mom did someone stop by today"

Takemichi " yeah these four alpha boys and stop by to drop off some thing your brother"

Hartuo " oh it them good now we can see then around hours super"

Takemich" we will debate new hours rule tomorrow go do your homework dinner will be ready later"

Ayumu " have you told nakio dad about the news"

Takemichi " I will tell him tomorrow now go do your homework and we all can have dinner as a family"

The guys " yes mom" Takemichi knew tell chifuyu this news will be the hardest part because if he didn't take the pregnancy news well how would he take this news.

Well please comment If you know the fathers of these four boys,and tell me how you feel about these new development of nakio story in the book.