Chapter 14

So it seemed like everything was going well for a few days and the boys were doing their best not to fright their fathers, and when you thought the guys were finally getting use to the idea of nothing happening between you and them. Well that soon ended when, some flowers were sent for you from your ex's. You looked at them wondering what was going on and why were they still sending flowers to you.

Draken " hey how do you like the flowers"

Takemichi " hey draken what are you doing here and what with the flowers"

Draken " well I was thinking about giving you some flowers before I ask for something"

Takemichi " you want to have some father and son time with daisuke I'm right"

Draken " yes I will love to meet my sons i have stories about chifuyu and Mikey meeting their sons"

Takemichci " let me see what I can do"

Daiuske " hey old man why are you here and what with the lame flowers"

Takemichci " daisuke I thought you were with your brothers and friends"

Dasiuke " I came home my bike tire blew out so I walked it back home, the guys are right behind me"

Draken " hey maybe I can help you fix the tire and anything else I have a talent with motorcycles"

Daisuke " are you sure about that"

Takemichci " give him a chance he dose have talent"

Dasiuke " fine"

Draken " thank kid" soon dasiuke and draken left the bakery and went into the garage, Takemichci was hoping this didn't lead into a fight but know her kids it might as well.

The garage

Draken " hey so these are your stretches of bikes you want to make they are very good"

Diasuke " thanks I had gotten bored one day and decided to start some hobby and here it is now"

Draken " I'm guessing your mother has been supportive of this talent right"

Diasuke " yeah she even brought me notes books I need to do my draws in even due they were expensive"

Draken " that is your mother always looking our for others"

Diasuke " what about your mother if you don't mind me asking"

Draken " she walked out on me and I never met my father and I always said I didn't want to become like my parents but I did I'm the end"

Diasuke " so what you deal with my mother and all of us do you need a happy family to make you feel better"

Draken " no I came here to make peace with your mother and maybe we can become family"

Diasuke " are you sure about that or are you scared at you will lose her for someone else"

Draken " you are a smart kid"

Diasuke " thanks old man"

Draken " so if I wanted to start dating your mother again would you be fine with that"

Diasuke " if you get my mother consent and she says yes then yes I will prove of this relationship, but if you hurt her again I will make you pay old man"

Draken " I swear I won't ever hurt her again this time I will be a better man"

Diasuke " whatever you say I won't believe you until I see it"

Draken " understood hey some on let get back to working on your bike"

Diasuke " sure" diasuke and draken were seeming to have a good relationship with each other but there was still some tension as well. Takemichci was watching from the hallways and she was happy that it was going well but, she had a feeling there was more drama coming. In some time it miracle if she gave her ex's another chance if they ran of again, she was going to make sure they paid for what was going on.