Chap 53

Well at least my dad and I are in good terms now. I understand him a little better and I try to act as cool as I can around him. Today was February 14 the day I say I hate the most. This year I will be spending it in the hospital, doesn't that make me want to love valentines even more. I enter a small pharmacy I in front of the hospital to get my dad and my little sister a little something for Valentine's Day. I go to the gift area to find baskets, teddy bears, chocolate, flowers, letters everything that would look sweet for your other half. Speaking of my other half I haven't spoken to Youngmin since the day he brought me to the hospital. Maybe I should text him, but If I text him today he will probably think I'm only looking for him because it's valentines day. What am I thinking I'll just text him .

*text message*
'Hey Bae Happy Valentine's Day, I love you'

And send. Wait what happy valetines day ? Have I gone insane. Bae? When have I ever called him Bae. O my gosh this is what happened when I read Valentines day cards. I put my phone inside my purse so I won't hear it when he answeres, that way I won't have to read it. I look at the shelves trying to find a gift for my little. I see these two bears a female one and a male one, they are in the same package and seeing this only reminds me of Youngmin. I seriously only see Youngmin right now. No I will not get this, I do not like Valetines day. I put the two bears back in its place and move a little to the left. I find this pretty pink stuffed animal, it's super adorable and it says I love you when you squeeze it. I like this for Dorothy. I will get her this and some Peeps let's hope she likes them. I walk over to the next aisle where the balloons are and get two one that says 'get well soon' and another that says 'Happy Valentine's Day dad'. I grab a pretty looking card and go over to pay.

While I'm out of the pharmacy and walking over to the hospital it starts to rain really hard. I run to the the nearest bus stop to get refugee there. I don't want to mess up my gifts just yet. The bus stop starts getting cramped up with people who don't have umbrellas and I'm in the middle of everyone. I'm being pushed and pulled and I'm afraid my balloons will pop. I better get out of here and run to the hospital I think that's a better either.

"Excuse me, excuse me." I say as I make my way out from the now crowded bus stop. I start running as fast as I can on the sidewalk till I reach the round. I look from one side to the other and right that moment a car came by and splashed all the water that was on the road on me. I look like a soaked puppy. I look both sides of the road before running and finally reaching the hospital.

"At least the gifts are okay." I say to myself before I enter the hospital. The automatic doors open and I instantly feel the freezing air. Some people start looking at me like if I was a maniac others just don't seem to care. I make my way to my dads run and forget about everything else.

"O my goodness Kimberly are you alright? What happened you are soaked." My stepmom stands up and grabbed the things that are in my hands.

"I just had to run from the pharmacy to here that's all."

"You could have called me and asked for a ride. You'll get sick."

"It's okay, I hardly get sick because of rain. I used to play in the rain when I was small."

"Here I'll get you a towel or something." She said walking to the mini drawer the hospital provides and starts looking for it.

"Dad here. I bought here for you." I hand him both balloons and the letter I wrote him. "Happy Valentines Day Dad."

"Happy Valentines Day Kiddo." I smile at him.

"Unnie." I hear Dorothy's voice coming in the room.

"Hi, Dory. Here I got you a gift."

"Really?" She says getting all exited.

"Yes. This is for you."

"Thank you Unnie."

After about half an hour Dorothy and her mother left and I was here with my Dad. I had a towel wrapped around me but that wasn't of much help since I was literally soaked.

"Kim can I ask you a question?"

"Yes."

"Who is that for?" He said pointing the bag that was on the floor. Darn it! He saw the two bears that remind me of Youngmin. Why did I even go back to get them? I toss the bag to the floor and kick it under the bed.

"No one."

"Kim it's Valetines Day for crying out loud. You should be spending time with Youngmin today."

"I don't want to." I say and feel my phone buzzing. It's Youngmin! My hearts skips a beat, I just remembered what I had texted him. How embarrassing! I ignore his call and find about seventeen messages and they are all from him. I start reading them and they all say he's coming to get me. No no no. My phone starts buzzing again and I start to panic. My dad takes my phone from my hand and answered it.

"Youngmin she's at the hospital, come and pick her up." That's the only thing he says and he just hangs up.

"Dad what was that for."

"Go have fun." He says and rolls over so his back is facing me. How childish. I start applying fast makeup and before I know it I receive a message from Youngmin saying he's outside...

-------------------

A/N

Hey, I just wanted to say to go check out my new story. It's called Mr.Popularity it's a BTS fan fiction about V.

Sorry for the late update!