Chap 14

I went running inside, I saw people staring at me and I wondered why. Then i remembered I was still holding the flowers. I put them in my locker and started looking for Jan Di. I was desperate but never found her. Then the school bell started ringing. I went to the classroom pretty sad that I didn't find her. I went and sat next to Youngmin he was still my partner. I tried avoiding any eye contact with him. He then put his hand on my knee. I felt my heart beating so hard I thought he was gonna hear it.

"Lets go out tonight." He said.

"No thanks."

"It wasn't a question." He said squeezing my thigh which tickled me.

"Stop, and Im not going anywhere." I said with confidence.

"Come on." He said in aegyo.

"So cute doing aegyo." I teased.

He then put an annoyed face on and said "i'll be in your house at 7."

"Don't I'm not going."

"We will see about that." He said winking.

"You two stop talking." The teacher yelled.

"Miane." We said in unison.

*after class*

I ran outside to catch up with Jan Di. I pulled her and took her outside. I made sure nobody could hear us from where we were.

"Yah, you scared me." She said hitting my head.

"Miane, i need to tell you something."

"What?"

"Youngmin said he like me."

"Whaat?"

"Not only that he gave me flowers and kissed me."

"Omg, congrats."

"For what?"

"You have a boyfriend now."

I blushed but said "no, he's not and I don't want him to be."

"Why?"

"Because I don't believe him and another thing he said to go out with him."

"What did you say?"

"No."

"What did he say?"

"That he was gonna pick me up anyway."

"Well if does go with him."

"i don't know maybe."

"Anyway I need to go my mom is waiting at home."

"Arasso and thank you for listening."

"What are friend for." She said walking away.

I was already halfway home when i remembered the flowers. Omo! I left the flowers. I turned around and went running to school. I finally reached my locker and it felt like I was about to die. I ran all the way here for this. I could have gotten then tomorrow. Babo! Babo! Babo! Then I walked all the way home. I open the door to my house got a jar put some water and took it to my room. I put the flowers inside and stared at them for a few minutes. I remembered how Youngmin and I met. It was the meanest way anyone has ever greeted me. He almost even drowned me. I smiled at the thought of it. After looking at the flowers a couple of more minutes I decided to take a nap. I mean Youngmin is probably not gonna come anyway after i told him no.

I woke up to the sound of a knock on my door.

"What?"

"Someone is looking for you." My mom said. I jumped up and looked out the window and Younmin was there. He actually came even when I told him no.