Chap 45

"Kim watch out there is a rock on the way." Kwangmin said overreacting over a one inch rock that was on the floor on the way back to the house.

"Another one over here." Kim Na Na said.

"Guys will you stop it, it was a big rock that I tripped on."

"Exactly if you fell on a big rock because you didn't see it imagine the little ones." Min woo said putting his hand over his eyes "I wouldn't want to see that."

"You guys are so stupid."

"Their just messing with you." Jan Di clarified.

"Thank you captain obvious."

"I'm sorry Mrs. Know it all."

"Jeez, why you gotta be so rude, don't you know I'm human too?" Min woo said saying the lyrics of a song he heard.

"What are we going to eat?" Kim Na Na asked.

"No idea."

"Pizza." My uncle yelled as he carried about 3 boxes of pizza. Seriously? Pizza that's the best they can do. They eat that over in Korea I wanted them to eat different things. These people drive me crazy sometimes.

"I am so full." I say sitting back in my chair, I don't think I'll ever eat pizza again in my life. Who am I kidding I might eat pizza tomorrow.

"How are going to sleep? What are we going to do tomorrow? And can you give me soda?" Jan Di asked taking a bit at her pizza and chewing with her mouth open.

"First chew with your mouth closed... I don't know how we are arranging to sleep are we going to the bet thingy? Tomorrow? Umm I think we will be going to 'El Yunque' (a rainforest in P.R) in the morning and at night we will have our New Years countdown! As for the soda I'll get it in the car I'll be back." I say standing up, my ankle doesn't really hurt as much as before, we can say I'm a fast healer. I walked to door and grab the keys that where placed on the handle and walk outside. It can be pretty chilly over here at night. Now where did my uncle leave the rest of the soda it must be on the back of the car. I was putting the key in the door when everything went black, someone covered my eyes and I tried screaming but my mouth was covered. I was being pulled and I had no idea who? Please somebody help me! I was in desperation here I started moving, kicking but nothing worked until I finally bit his hand.

"Ouch Kim, chill out." I saw Christopher say.

"What the heck are you thinking?" I say with a knot in my throat, I think I'm about to cry seriously. My hands are shaking and my heart is about to come out.

"I'm sorry I thought you were still a tough girl like before."

"I thought I was being kidnapped, I think anyone would be scared."

"Fine I'm sorry."

"I so hate you right now."

"I need to talk to you."

I nod.

We both sit in a Hammock that was tied to two Palm trees. The view was incredible the sky full of stars and the I hear the waves crashing.

"How have you been doing in Korea?" He finally broke the silent.

"I love it but I get homesick sometimes. One time I made Youngmin drive me to a far place just to eat something from here."

"Youngmin huh, I always thought it was me you would date."

"What?"

"Don't be too surprised, I gave you you're first kiss."