Chap 49

It's February 9th and you know what that means? Valentines day is coming up soon. I actually really dislike that day. It's a day where you gift something to the person you like but what about the rest of the year? Even if this year I am not single like last year, I still don't want Youngmin to do anything special. I really hope that whatever he does, he just doesn't over do it.

"Kim, Kim, Kim."

"Yes Na Na."

"Aren't you exited for valentines day?"

"OMG, no."

"But-"

"I've never liked valentines day."

"Wow, you are so romantic."

"I know."

The bell rang in the moment and I just wanted to go home. I was so tired from everything and I have a big headache. I passed the gates of the school, I heard running footsteps behind me and some heavy breathing.

"Kim, wait." I stop my tracks and see Youngmin standing next to me.

"What happened?"

"I want to walk you home."

"Youngmin you could have just gone home."

"What kind of boyfriend would I be if I did that?"

"A normal one?"

"Correction, a horrible one." He said poking my noise which made me blush.

"I like how you blush, it's cute."

"I was not blushing."

"Ou really? Then why are you cheeks so pink."

"It's because of the cold Youngmin, just the cold."

"I'm sure that's it." He smirked which only made me blush harder.

"I'm sure that's it." I say mocking his tone of voice before he could grab my waist and push me to the wall of the closest alley.

"Mocking me?"

"When did I ever." I say placing my hand on my chest and making a sarcastic face.

"What am I going to do with you?"

"Eat.. That's what your going to do with me."

"I'll cook, in your house... Come." He said

"Okay?"

We were almost at my house when I saw my mom talking on the phone.

"Wait, let's hear what she's saying." I hold Youngmins arm to pull him back for my mom not to see him.

"Why?"

"Just shush." I move closer to my house till I am able to hear her conversation.

"He's getting better...That's good to hear... I'll tell her soon... Even tho she doesn't particularly like her dad, she'll probably get hurt."

My dad? What's the matter with my dad? Why am I not aloud to know. I was about to walk to her but Youngmin held my arm.

"I want to know." I whisper to him.

"Maybe you should let her tell you herself."

"No, I want to know now." I move my arm from his grip and walk until I am facing my mom. Her eyes widen... "I'll talk to you later." ... She said before hanging up the phone and bringing it down.

"Tell me now." I say.

"Kim it's not the right time."

"MOM... Tell me now, before I start screaming."

"Kimberly-"

"Mom, tell me what happened."

"Your dad he was hospitalized when we were in Puerto Rico."

"What? Why?"

"He has a heart problem."

I walk passed her and inside the house. Letting my book-bag fall to the floor and getting out of my shoes. I walk to my room and throw the door in back of me. I fall to the floor feeling my heart clenching. My tears start naturally flowing down my eyes, I hate this. I crawl until I am next to my bed and curl up in the floor. If he left me he should have lived a happy, healthy life. Now that he comes back, he is sick?

"Kim are you ok?"

"Gosh, Youngmin you scared me."

"I'm sorry... Are you ok?"

"D-o I look ok?"

He placed his thumbs under my eyes wiping off my tears and giving me a big bear hug. The warmth of his chest is so comforting, even tho he isn't really saying anything. I'm still sobbing, I just can't help feeling bad. I mean I treated him so bad these few days but that's his fault isn't it?

Kim's mom (Linzy) POV

I walk inside Kim's room and she is lying on Youngmins lap while he caresses her cheeks. He looks up at me and gives me a weak smile.

"Is she ok?" I say.

"She's very hurt."

"I know."

"I'll get her to go to the hospital with me."

"I hope you can."

"I'll try my best but I don't think she wants to him in the hospital."

"I know."

He moves her head a little a places a hand under it and puts another hand under her knee and stands up with her. He walked to the side of the bed and I help him move the sheets so she could sleep a little longer.

"I'll be on my way."

"Young min, she's going to need you a lot now."

"I know, I'm not planning on leaving her. I'm going to cook for her so when she wakes up she eats it. I promised!"

"Thank you."

We both walk outside her room and I see him walking down the stairs. He cooks for her some beef and some rice balls. I'm in the living room seating down until he reaches the door. He turns around and bows before exiting the room. He's a fast cooker. I'm glad that boy is around, he can help Kim over come this cause she doesn't really like me. I hear my phone ringing and run to my room to answer it.

"Hello."

"Hi, this is Maribel Jerry's wife." Jerry's wife? This is the first time I ever talk to her.

"Um yes?"

"Is this Linzy?"

"Yes."

"It's that the doctor informed me that he cannot use his phone inside his room, and he wanted me to ask you if Kim knows already."

"I just told her today... Please tell him not or worry she will be going soon."

"Thank you, he really wants to talk to her."

"I know."

"See you around the nurse is calling me."

"Nice to finally speak with you."

"Same here." After that all I could hear was the 'Beep' of her hanging up. I really need to get Kim to go to the hospital. She may be mad at him but she must realize he may or may not have much time left.