Chap 34

Kim POV

"Mom, I'm late. Hurry up!" I yelled while practically swallowing my breakfast. I overslept today. Well, it's not like I had much sleep anyway. My thoughts won't let me sleep anymore. Monday, the day most people hate, is here again. My mom came down and we almost ran to the car. She drove so fast I thought we would kill each other on the way.

"Bye, baby girl." My mom said while I got out of the car. I rolled my eyes and closed the door before running up the stairs into the main hallway. The bell rang once, I took my first step inside.

"Hey." Youngmin said getting close to me.

"Hi."

"I'm sorry about last time."

"Don't worry about it." I saw Oh Ha Ni by the lockers and ran to her leaving Youngmin alone.

"Hey." I said, as I approached her.

"What?"

I was kind of shocked at how she answered me. "Um, how have you been?"

"Good." She closed her locker and faced me. "Kim don't come looking for me."

"But I want to help you with the baby."

"Shut up." She said as she placed her hand on my mouth. "Nobody can know that."

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

"Seriously, Kim, don't look for me."

"Why?"

"DONT YOU GET IT?"

"Get what?"

"I HATE YOU." She pushed my shoulder and I twisted my ankle and fell on the floor. She hates me?

"What did you say?" I got up from the floor.

"I HATE YOU." She yelled. People started getting near because of her screaming, before I knew it we were closed in on a circle of students.

"WHAT DID I DO?" I didn't realize my tone became a scream.

"YOU TOOK YOUNGMIN."

"Oh Ha Ni, calm down it's not good for a person like you to scream." I said trying to give her a clue that she can't scream when shes pregnant.

"Mind your own business, b*tch."

"DON'T CALL HER THAT." Youngmin said as he entered the circle and came next to me.

"You coming to rescue her?"

"Youngmin, go to her." I whispered.

"KIMBERLY, DONT YOU GET THAT, I WANT TO BE WITH YOU NOT HER." He raised his voice so that everyone could hear him including her.

I look at Oh Ha Ni and tears streamed down her cheeks. She pushed people and started running away. I was going to run after her but Youngmin held my hand.

"Let go."

"I won't." He said his eyes angry.

"Youngmin, she cant hurt herself. She's pregnant." I said. People around us started gossiping about that. Oh, my god, I just mistakingly told everyone.

"WHAT?" He asked in shock. Wait, didn't he know? Isn't the dad suppose to know.

"She's not pregnant." Kim Na Na interrupted. Everyone turned to face her.

"She is."

"She's faked it so you can break up with him." Kim Na Na pointed to Youngmin.

"This is shit." Some students said and soon they were all gone.