Chap 24

Kim POV

The carnival was starting to go in circles, i could feel my legs walking from side to side and my body bumping into people. My eyelids getting deeper and deeper with every step I take. Its like i was gonna fall asleep while standing. A tall figure put his hands around my tiny waist pulling me back into him, just by his touch I already knew who it was. A smile grew on my face and I turned to face him. Even with my blurry vision I could see his dark brown eyes starring at me.

"Where should I take you?"

I ignored his question and walked behind now facing his back. I tippy toed to reach his shoulders and jump on his back. He was surprised I know by how he lost his balance for a moment. He slipped his hands down my thighs while jumping to put me in the right position then he started walking. My hands hugged his neck while my nose smelled his scent. My eye lips got heavy on me making fall in a small sleep.

I was awaken by the sound of some keys being dropped, I jumped from his back and I was a bit dizzy. He turned to face me giving me a smile but it wasn't Youngmin. It was V the boy with the orange hair. Why am I here with him? Wasn't I with Youngmin in the carnival? He pulled me and pushed me to the wall inside his house while pressing his body to mine. He put his hands under my thighs and caring me to the sofa while pressing his lips into mine. I tried pushing him from me but he was by far a lot stronger than me.

My eyes crashed open and my heart was beating really loud. My breathing increased and then I noticed that I was not with V that was just a dream. More like a nightmare tho. I felt someone sit beside me and when I looked to side it was Youngmin.

"Are you alright?" His voice spoke.

"I had a horrible dream." I looked to the other bed and noticed Kwangmin was in his deep sleep. "Why am I in your house?"

"You dont remember anything do you." He sighed and started giving me a flashback.

Youngmin POV

After she had a few drinks well she was already walking from side to side bumping into people. I was following her every move. I spotted Michelle and Jin kissing and decided not to bother them. Once again following Kim around and hearing her speak what seems to be spanish again. I need to learn spanish. I grabbed her hand and pulled her close to me. Her back was pressed on my front. I back hugged her. "Where should I take you?"

She completely ignored me and walked behind me. She jumped on my back making me stumble to the front but I decided not to tell her anything so I just positioned her well and went outside. I didnt bring the car because I came with Jin.

"Take me to your house."

"Wont it be awkward, i mean my dad knows you stayed there before."

"I don't care."

"Don't get mad at me once you are sober."

I walked all the way to my house dropping my keys in the door but Kim didn't really noticed she just moved a little. I pushed the door with my leg and went upstairs. I placed her in my bed, I looked at her sleeping face and leaned down to give her a kiss on the forehead. I put the blankets on her and turned around to change but jumped up when I saw Kwangmin standing their with his arms crossed.

"Kwangmin don't do that."

"Do what?"

"Come in so silently."

"Why?"

"You scarred me."

"Why is she here?"

"Shes drunk again."

"So shes here why?"

"She wanted to."

"Are you guys back together?"

"No not yet."

"I thought Id never see the day you actually fell for someone, I mean you only used to play with girls not really care for them."

"I don't know what she did to me."

"Maybe it was the fact that she really didn't want you."

"Yah, not every girl likes me you know."

"Most of them do."

"They are mostly like me just want to play for a while."

"just go to bed, Mr. know it all."

I laughed and went to the bathroom. I took my cloth off and stepped in the shower. The water was cold but I didnt mind I was feeling hot because it was a really long walk so the water cooled me a little. Once again in the room Kwangmin was already asleep. I sat down next to my bed and fell on a light sleep.

** end of flashback**

"Thats what happened." Her eyes gave me a 'what is wrong with me' look. She looked to the side trying to avoid any eye contact with.

"Its okay you know." I said.

"Just ... eh .. Im sorry."

"Its okay but what did you dream?"

"Nothing just weird things." I smiled. "Youngmin can you lead me to the bathroom, I really cant see anything yet."

"Yes."

We started walking , Kim holding the back of my shirt and I opened the bathroom door. Once we both got inside the door closed behind Kim hitting her back and making her move forward into me. I lost my balance and fell backwards with Kim. I hit my head with the sink and the pain made my eyes get blurry a few moments later all i saw was pitch black.