Chap 3.

Kimberly POV

I felt his hands push my back and i fell in the water. I couldn't feel the floor the worst thing of it all was that I cant swim. "Help." I tried yelling. "Help."

I could feel myself running out of air and thats when i felt someones arms wrapped around me.

"Are you Ok?" He asked.

I opened my eyes and slapped his cheek "how can you push me, I cant swim." I said tearing up.

"Kim i didn't push you I just heard you screaming ." He said.

Then i looked straight into his eyes ! "Kwangmin?" I asked in confusion.

"Yes, its me. What happened?"

"You're stupid brother pushed me." I said coughing.

He looked a bit confused then just gave a blank expression.

Youngmin POV

The moment I saw her screaming help I took a run for it. I hide by the bushes and saw Kwangmin jump in the water after her he' so pathetic. It was just to scare her a little I never thought she would be frightened. Then I started laughing she was just so funny. I went back to the main entrance and students were already their. Im guessing they already found the flag.

Kwangmins POV

My heart sunk a little when I heard Youngmin was the cause of this. Is he really capable of drowning someone. It cant be he was probably just messing around.

"Kwangmin, Kwaaangmin." Kim snapped her fingers thats when i got out of all thoughts.

"Miane." I said

I stood her up and we walked back to the main entrance.When I saw her get back to Jan di i went straight to Youngmin and grabbed him by the shirt so we can talk im private.

"What." He said in annoyance.

"Why did you push her?" I asked.

"Just to scare her." He said looking to the side.

"You almost killed her, she cant swim." I said pushing him back.

He looked at me with fierce yet worried eyes.

"Well nothing happened to her." He said walking away but before he could I grabbed his arm and said "Dont hurt her, shes a nice person.

"Well maybe you should marry her." He said movimg his arm and kept walking.

We are nothing alike we are too different yet we have basically the same face.

Kim's POV

I saw Youngmin walking towards the group of people. I went running towards him an pushed him and started hitting his chest. He held my wrists "Look I didn't know you couldn't swim."

"You still pushed me." I said almost tearing up.

"Now the crybaby is coming." He said rolling his eyes.

I pulled my wrist out of his hands and punched his stomach. "I hate you Jo Youngmin, I never want to speak to you."

A few people started looking our way.

"Come on." Kwangmin said pulling me away from his brother.

Once we reached a place that was less crowded i started tearing up again.

"Come on dont shed tears cause of him." Kwangmin said patting my shoulders.

"Your a good person so different from your.." I stopped in the middle of the sentence. "Kwangmin can I ask you a question?"

"Ne." He replied.

"Who is older?" I asked.

"Youngmin hes my hyung." He answered.

He grabbed my hand and said "we better get going theres going to be a party later."

"Araso." I said.

*1 hr later*

I was in my room getting ready.

"How do you get along with Kwangmin." I heard someone coming in the door. I thought it was Jan Di but i was surprised when I saw it was Kim Na Na.

"Hes a nice person." I said applying mascara.

"To you, Youngmin is much nicer to me." She said.

I froze to the thought of Youngmin being nice it gave me shivers.

"Well I guess its normal for the both of you to get along since you too are spoiled." I said putting the mascara down.

"Gosh you have Kwangmin's attitude." She said.

"I guess."

"Stay away from him." Kim Na Na said with a cold stare.

"Who is gonna make me?"

"I am." She said walking away.

I started laughing, then I applied some lipgloss on. "Im done lets go." I said walking out the door.Then I remember their was nobody in the room. So technically I just spoke to myself.

When i arrived to the place the party was being held I saw everyone laughing and dancing. Then someone walked to me and I thought it was Kwangmin but for my surprise it was Youngmin ugh.

"Kimberly I need your help." He said

"No." I said.

Then he put his arm on my shoulder.

"What are you doing." I said then I could just smell the alcohol on him. "Your drunk you cant even walk." I said walking outside with him. "Feel better here?" I asked .

He started breathing heavily then pushed my shoulders to the wall.

"What are you doing? Let me go." I said while struggling.

"You made a fool out of me earlier." He said starring at me.

"You almost killed me." I said still struggling to get out of his hands.

"You even got my brother on you side." He said giving me a smirk.

"I didn't tell him to." I said moving my hands.

"Im gonna make you pay." He said leaning closer.

I continued struggling but his face was getting closer.

"Stop struggling, i know that you like because I like..." He kept quite and I stopped struggling our eyes interlocked. I like ? What was he going to say. The next thing i knew , his lips were placed on mine.