Chap 7

Kim POV

I was in the bathroom when suddenly I got a call. I went running to my bed and grabbed my phone.

"Hello."

"Hey Kim."

"Ou Hi Kwangmin, what happened?"

"Their is a party later do you want to come?"

"Is it your party?"

"No its Kim Na Na's."

"Ugh, no thanks I hate her."

"So do I."

"No,she didn't even invite me."

"But I am. come on do it for me."

"Is Youngmin going?"

"Of course they get along super great."

"Well then thats a bigger no."

"Come on please for me."

"Fine but we stay far from your brother."

"Ok, no problem."

I heard a knock on my door.

"Kwangmin well talk to you later."

"Well I'll pick you up at 6."

"Arraso." I said hanging up.

I opened the door and well their was my mom.

"Hi, honey." She said.

"What?" I asked.

"How are things going with the boyfriend?"

"Great." I said closing the door but she stopped me. "What now?" I asked irritated.

"Whats his name?"

"Youngmin now stop talking to me."

"Im your mom stop talking to me however you want." She said angry.

"Since when did you want to be a mom. I was always alone never with you, your not a mom to me." I said finally closing the door. Before i knew it it was already 4:45 so i started getting ready. I decided to wear a short pink dress with my brown boots. I put a little makeup on and straighten my hair. I got some small earrings and a necklace that said my name. I went out of my room and into the kitchen.

"Well you look beautiful." My mom said. "Where are you going?"

"A party."

"Well you should wear some heels."

"No." I said. I heard a knock on the door and looked at the time and it was 5:56.

"Well that must be my ride." I said but before I knew it my mom opened the door.

"Well hi." She said.

"Hi." He said.

"You must be Youngmin." She said. He was about to say no but I signaled him not to.

"Yes, thats me." He said trying to act convincing.

"Wow my daughter got a handsome boyfriend." She said.

"Bye." I said walking by her and pulling Kwangmin.

"Boyfriend?" He asked confused.

"Long story."I said. I got in the car where all the boys were and they all greeted me. Youngmin signed me to sit next to him. I didn't want to but their was no other space.

"Hello." He said.

I was a little confused but kept it going "hi."

"You look beautiful." He whispered in my ear. My heart stopped for a moment. This was the first time someone told me that but then I rememberer it was Youngmin and everything went back to normal. I pretended I didn't hear and just looked out the window the entire time.

"We are here." Jeongmin said.

The house was huge. Their was alot of people from what I could see. We all walked in and Kim Na Na spotted me.

"What are you doing here?" She asked and got everyones attention.

"I told her to come." Kwangmin said.

"Who are you to invite other people to my party, especially her." She said.

"I needed a girl to be by my side." He said

"Their are plenty of girls here." She said.

"I like her." He said.

Kim Na Na's eyes widened and a few people were in shock including Youngmin. Kwangmin grabbed my hand "I like her alot."

"Good its about time you found someone you care about." She said.

"You should find someone to." He said.

"I already do." She said walking towards Youngmin. "Saranghe."

Youngmin was very surprised but decided to go along with it. He looked at me and grabbed her by the waist to pull her close. Then he kissed her. Kwangmin held my hand harder. I know he has to like her and watching his brother kiss her must hurt.

Kwangmin POV

I watched as Youngmin slowly pressed his lips on Kim Na Na. What is he doing? I felt some pain on my chest. Out of all girls why did I have to be attracted to her I looked a Kim which seemed to be more in shock than me. I walked over to and I didn't know my jealously would take me to this but I actually peeked my lips with Kim's. Youngmin came rushing to us ,grabbed Kim and went outside. I was standing alone in the middle of the party and so was Kim Na Na. Everyones attention on us. I decided to just get lost for a while.

Kims POV

Kwangmin just peeked his lips on me. What is going on? I probably shouldn't have come to this party. I have kissed both twins. This actually makes me feel a little guilty. Youngmin then came to me grabbed my hand and pulled me outside.

What?" I asked getting loose.

"Why did you kiss Kwangmin?" He asked.

"I didn't , he kissed me." I said.

"But you answered to his kiss."He said angrier.

"How can I answer to a peek?"

"You and I kissed yesterday." He said.

My heart started beating really fast.

"That was an emergency." I said.

"Is it fun kissing twins?" He asked.

"Ugh, I hate you I don't have to answer you." I said walking back inside but he grabbed me and pushed me to the wall.

"Don't you like me?" He asked.

"No, I hate you." I answered.

"Do you like Kwangmin?"

"No." I said.

"But you kissed him an.." Before he could finish I cut him off.

"You kissed Kim Na Na." I said.

"So?"

"Your brother likes her."

I could tell he was on shock.

"But you know what Im gonna make him fall for me and I am gonna like him also." I said.

I tried pushing him away cause I was squished by the wall and him but I couldn't.

"He doesn't trust me." He said.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Kwangmin he never told me he liked Kim Na Na yet he told you." He said sadly.

"He didn't I could tell by the way he looks at her."

"I am such a fool."

"Dont worry about it he wont like her anymore." I said finally Pushing him away and walking back inside.

Youngmin POV

Those words just made me feel like the worst person on Earth. Did I really just kiss my brother's girl? How can I be so stupid. Ive lived with him for 17 years yet I couldn't see it in his eyes that he liked her. Why did I even kiss her? Was I trying to make Kim jealous? This is just messed up. I sat outside for a while just reflexing on what just happened and then decided to go back inside.