Chap 9

Youngmin POV

My shoes where covered in vomit so everyone looked our way.

"Ugh, this stupid girl just ruined my party." Kim Na Na screamed.

"Calm down, its my fault for making her drunk." I said.

Kim faced me and I knew she was gonna vomit again. I put my hand on her mouth "hold it in a second." She nodded and I ran with her to the bathroom.

She kneeled in front of the toilet and let it all out.

"Let it all out you will feel better." I said patting her back. Then I remembered my SHOES. I started looking for something to clean it with. I saw some tissues and sat in front of the door to clean them. Kim sat quietly next to me.

"Im hungry." She said.

"Let me clean up and well go eat ramen." I said. She smiled and took a tissues to start cleaning with me.

"No, ill do it alone."

"It was my fault."

"No you will get dirty and you look to pretty to get dirty."

She started laughing like a psycho.

"You like me." She whispered in my ear.

"Why did you have to get drunk on me." I said rolling my eyes.

"Im right I'm right I'm right! You like me, you like me." She started screaming.

"Stop it your the one that likes me." I said.

"Nop, I hate you." She said laying back on the floor.

"This is a bathroom its dirty so sit down."

"You sound like an appa."

"I give up do what ever you want."

"You like me."

"What ever you say."

After I finished cleaning my shoes I got up And told Kim"Get up."

She tried obeying but couldn't. She would just fall back down.

"You have got to be kidding me." I said.

"I-I cant." She said crossing her arms.

"Instead of getting sober you seem to be getting drunker by the time." I said getting down and putting her on my back. I carried her piggyback style to a taxi.

"Where to?" The man asked.

She looked at me and pointed to her stomach. I almost forgot about the food.

"The best ramen place around here." I said.

The man started driving. Kim was just looking out the window laughing. I watched her till we got to the ramen place.

"Gracias Señor(thanks mister)" she said to the man. What did she say and in what language. It cant be english I would have understood. Where was she from again. Then I remembered Puerto Rico. I got my phone out and searched for the place and the main language is spanish.

"Avanza y vente(hurry and come)." She said pulling me.

"What?"

"Aish learn spanish if you want to know." She said walking away.

We got in and ordered some ramen. She was eating it like she hasn't ate since 2 weeks ago.

"Are you gonna eat that?" She asked pointing to my plate.