Chap 18

Kwangmin POV

"If you dont come clean by tomorrow Im going to tell her your only dating her because of a bet."

Someone was standing behind Youngmin. Her face had tears falling down. What did I do? Was it right for me to be the one who said that. She threw something on the floor that looked like a necklace.

"Kim this is not wh..." She cut Youngmin off and started running. He was going to chase after her but I stopped him.

"Let go."

"Its better like this."

"No, its not."

"Yah, you didn't like her anyways."

"No, i didn't, I didn't like her. I love her."

"What?"

"I love her Kwangmin."

"But this was all a bet."

"I started the bet to get closer to her."

"Why didn't you tell me."

"I don't know, its not like you told me about Kim Na Na."

His eyes started getting red. It was like he was about to cry but was holding it.

"Miane."

"You don't have to I was wrong."

"But if it wasn't for me she wouldn't have heard."

"I need to go find her."

"I'll help you."

We started looking inside every class room it looked she wasn't in school.

"At the house." I said.

"Hurry lets go."

He started chasing me while I got my phone out to call her. She wouldn't pick up. We got to her house and Youngmin went running to the door. He started banging it really hard and it opened.

Youngmin POV

Someone opened the door and I was hoping it would be Kim.

"Yes?" Someone came out. I realized it was her mom.

"Hi, i was wondering if Kim was here."

"Yes, shes asleep up stairs."

"Can I see her?"

"Not now, shes been crying a lot."

"Please let me enter."

"She probably tired not now." She said closing the door.

"Don't close the door please."

Once it was closed I started banging it again. Kwangmin pulled me back.

"Stop."

"I need to explain."

"Her mom said later didn't you listen."

"It cant be later."

"Hyung calm down."

I quickly pulled back and started walking to school. Kwangmin was following! Everything was fine this morning. How could this happen? I suddenly regret not forcing a kiss this morning. That is probably our last kiss. I walked to the back of the school and sat on the grass with my back on the wall. I saw something shining on the floor and went over to it. It was her necklace. She is leaving in 3 days and she doesn't have this. I was gonna miss not seeing her for a month but I at least wanted to call her everyday. Now if its like this, Will she answer my calls? My heart started hurting and then tears went down my cheek. I felt someone sit next to me.