Chap 39

Youngmin POV
He dares me to answer his question, what the hell is he doing? I clenched my jaw as I felt my anger rising. I stare deep in his eyes to let him know this was no time to joke. The silence in the room getting bigger and bigger, you could only hear the wind.

"Hurry up." He said grinning. I couldn't help it anymore I got up and punched his nose. Why am I so angry at him? Is it because he said it in front of Kim or maybe because he is teasing me with what happened earlier.

"What the hell man." He said holding his nose to hold the blood that started dripping. Kwangmin hold my hands and Kim ran to the kitchen to get some napkins.

"It was just a simple question." He said as Kim positioned his head back to stop the bleeding.

"A very intimate question." I said.

"You used to say it very proud before."

"But I didn't have a girlfriend that time. They were girls I dated for a small amount of time."

"You don't have a girlfriend now."

"But their is a person I love now." All heads turned to my direction as I got up and walked to my room. Min Woo followed and the rest helped Kim clean the remaining blood. I closed to the door of the room once Min Woo was in and he sat on Kwangmin's bed.

"What was that?." He asked.

"I don't know I got angry at him,how can he say that in front of her."

"He's Jeongmin for crying out loud he says things without thinking."

"I know that It's just... Hard."

"What is?"

"Letting Kim know my past, I don't want her thinking ill do the same to her."

"Youngmin you don't need to tell her what you did in detail."

"It's not easy... Have you told Jan Di you're past love life."He snapped his head to look at me in confusion. He probably thinks we can't see that he's 'dating' Jan Di.

"Why would I tell her?"

"You are dating."

"No I'm not... Who am I kidding... Yes I know I'm dating her but this is just dating. She's not my girlfriend I don't need to tell her these things now."

I sighed really deep and rested on my bed with my arms folded around my eyes. "I'll leave you alone." I nodded while I heard his footsteps walk to door then shut it so loud it made my heart jump.

I was woken up the someone shaking me. I opened one eye to see Kwangmin standing their.

"What?" I shifted to the other side.

"Kim just left." Shit Kimy I forgot she was here. I got out of bed and down stairs to find jeongmin with two papers stuck up his nose, serves him right, Min Woo was eating chips and Hyun Seong was laying on the couch.

"We are staying the night." They announced and I nodded.

"Where's Dong Hyun?" I asked looking around the room for him.

"Taking Vanesa to her house. He'll come back after that."

"Okay then I'll be right back also." I put my shoes on and opened to door. The breeze was cold in my cheeks. You could tell it's almost Christmas because of the chilly wether. I wonder if it will snow this year. I jogged a little to see if I can find Kim and it also helped my body get warmer. I found her seated again on the edge of the street watching the cars drive by. Her nose was red and she was blowing some air into her hands, she's cold. I walked slowly next to her and sat down. She looked at me with the corner of her eyes.