Chap 16

Youngmin POV

"Kim I need to tell you something."

"What?" She asked with a big smile.

"I- I like you a lot and I mean it."

"I know Oppa you told me."

"Remember this and never listen to what anybody says."

She nodded and I hugged her very tight. I like her i finally came to know that I like her. If I see her cry and heart broke it will hurt me to. How did I come to like this girl? Most importantly when? I took her chin and lift it up. Our eyes stuck together. I leaned forward and kissed her forehead.

"Te quiero (i like you)." I whispered in to her ear.

"Youngmin you spoke spanish."

"Everything for my little Kimy." She blushed and I smiled. Then we headed to class.

Kwangmin POV.

I was watching as Kim and Youngmin were still together. What is he doing? If he's gonna break up with her its better now than later. Her feelings are still minor he cant wait for then to get bigger. Then someone bumped my shoulder.

"Sorry." Kim Na Na said.

"Yah, stop doing that. You do that everyday."

"Trash need to be pushed around." She said turning around I grabbed her arm and pulled her to the back of the school. I pushed her to the wall and she couldn't go anywhere.

"Stop pushing me." I yelled.

"Then stop appearing in front of my eyes." She screamed.

This was the first we had ever actually yelled at each other.

"What are you mad about?" I asked irritated.

"You kissed Kim." She said then covered her mouth.

"So? you kissed my brother."

"I don't care you shouldn't have kissed her."

"I cant kiss anyone but you can?" I asked in sarcastic way.

"I hate you stop let me leave." She said trying to move my hands. I grabbed her face and went straight for her lips. She responded to my kiss fast. It was the messiest kiss I have ever had. After we parted the kiss we were all calm and breathing heavily.

"Don't think I like you." I said in a low voice.

"Yeah, you either." She said trying to look away.

"This was the only way to calm you down."

She looked at me with teary eyes.

"Get out of my life." She said running away.

I stood staring at the wall and couldn't believe what just happened. How can I be so stupid? I started hitting the wall and my knuckles started hurting and when I looked at them they were bleeding. I wrapped my jacket around my bleeding hand and got inside the truck. I didn't move from their all day.

Kim Na Na POV

I went running to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and started crying. How can he kiss me and not feel anything. Why did I respond to that kiss? My heart was still beating really fast. I wanted that kiss from a very long time ago but not like this. After crying a while I cleaned my face and put enough makeup so no one would know I was crying. I went outside and started walking to my next class on my way I saw Kim and Youngmin holding hands. So those 2 ended up together? Wow its the first time I see him smile so brightly. Not even with his ex he had that big of a smile. I started looking around the hall but their was no Kwangmin. I saw Oh Ha Ni and Tae Gong Shill and went to them. I acted normal put on the biggest fake smile and thats how I spend the rest of my day.