Chap 37

Kim POV
I was screaming and covering my eyes waiting for something to hit me but I felt nothing. I moved one hand from my eye to find a confused Oh Ha Ni holding a hair pin on her hand.

"Why are you screaming?" She asked rather rude.

"I thought that was something else." I pointed to her hair pin and she rolled her eyes.

"Listen to me really clear now." I said not thinking just stared at her. "I will not leave him alone."

I laughed at her comment. "I do not have to listen to your words." I got up from the floor and walked out side.

I walked inside and felt her grab my ponytail. I turned around to look at her and pushed her. "Just who do you think you are?" I asked.

"Who do you think you are?" She got closer to me and pushed me. "Wait don't answer I already know, you are just a b*tch who think she knows love."

This is it I am not going to let her push me around like this. She made me a fool thinking Youngmin got her pregnant and now I have to listen to her telling me this. I grabbed her hair and yanked it as hard as I could making her fall down. "Bring it on." She said and grabbed my ankle trying to make me fall. I grabbed balance by holding to the lockers but scratched my wrist instead. She stud up and pushed me to the lockers, my head hitting it and I landed a clean, fresh slap on her cheek. Students and teachers started walking toward us. I kicked her knee and that made up wince in pain. I pushed her once more and she stumbled back and I got on top of her but someone held both my arms back and stood me up.

Tears started running down my cheek without me realizing it. "I won't be so stupid this time."

"I told you to leave us ALONE." I looked back to see the person who held my hands was Youngmin.

"I hate you." She yelled.

"What is going on here." The principle said as he got to us.

"She has been causing Ms.Matias here some problems." Youngmin said.

"No do-.." Youngmin put his hand over my mouth.

"Oh Ha Ni and Kimberly to my office." He said.

Youngmin squeezed my wrist a little making me wince since he was holding the one I scratched. He pulled me and ran outside with me.

"I SAID TO MY OFFICE." The principle yelled from behind.

We ran and ran till we passed the gates of the school and into and alle.

"What are you doing?" I asked catching my breath.

" I don't really know, this happens in the movies."

"Do you know in how much trouble I am going to get when I get back." I tried holding my laughter.

"I was just trying to help." He lowered his face in embarrassment.

"I thought you were mad. Why would you help?"

"I am."

"Then?"

"Just because I'm mad doesn't mean I stopped caring."

"You really know how to confuse me."

"Come on Ill help you tomorrow but today lets just skip school." He said. I ran out of thoughts. I really don't want to go back to school but go with him ¿Where? I looked at him and without hesitation agreed to go with him.

"Hungry?" He asked as we walked passed a food court.

"Not really." I said but of course in that exact moment my stomach decided to growl.

"Come one you haven't ate lunch." He said grabbing my wrist and pulling me inside. There was different types of food like hamburgers, Chinese food, fried chicken, burritos and pizza. I was going for the burritos because it was maybe the healthiest food but the pizza smelled so good I practically melted.

"I will like a large pepperoni pizza." Young min ordered.

"Wait, why pizza?"

"Kimy it's written all over your face you want this." He hissed. I stuck my tongue out at him in a childish way and he winked at me.

He grabbed the box and I sat on one of the tables but he didn't seat he walked right past by me and out of the food court. I quickly stood up and jogged outside.

"Where are we going?"

"My house is right over there."

"I know that but no I don't want to." I pouted. I mean it's not a bad idea but we'll us alone in his house.

"Fine stay there and I'll eat this delicious pizza." He walked away and I couldn't see him anymore.

Did he really leave me here stranded? Unbelievable. I sat on the edge of the street watching the cars pass by me. I felt a tap on my shoulder and when I looked up Youngmin was there.

"Kimberly come on." He grabbed my wrist pulling me up from the floor and walking away. We reached his house and he fetched the keys to open. No word said all the way. He opened the door and the large box of pizza was on the floor of the living room.

"I'll grab the drink and you sit over their." He pointed the couch of the living room. He gave me a cup of ice tea and he opened the box. All the slices were their.

"Why didn't you eat when you brought it here?"

"I was going to but I couldn't bare to think of your growling stomach."

He sat next to me grabbing the remote control and turning the TV on as Sponge Bob appeared on the screen. Yay my old time favorite show. I grabbed a slice and quickly gave a big bite to it. All the cheese and pepperoni is just wonderful. My taste buds as happy as ever. The weird thing about this is I hate cheese yet I love it when it's on pizza.

As we sat on the couch of Youngmin's house their was a huge silence between us. An uncomfortable silence the type you want to run away from. Our eyes continued interlocking every now and then. I was playing with my fingers on my lap as all we could here was Sponge Bobs laughter from the TV.

"Why did you bring me here?" I broke the silence.

"What do you mean?"

"We could have ate in the food court."

"Kim come on don't be so rude."

"Well you just brought me here with no reason."

"How can you speak to me like that. I mean look at me Im sexy and I know it." He laughed making me roll my eyes.

"No I'm pretty sure you're Ugly and ignore it." I teased.

He stayed serious for a while. He eyes focus on me. He leaned forward and gave me a quick peck on the lips. It's been a while since I've had any skin ship with him that my heart is accelerating.

"Am I still ugly?" He pouted.

"Ou yes way ugly."

"How about now?" He leaned again this time giving me a more intimate kiss.

"Ye.." He didn't even let me finish the sentence his lips were once again on my lips. The kiss deepened every second. He was slowly sinking me into the sofa and carefully moving on top of me. His hands temptingly moved to my back, one hand moving up and down while the other gently squeezed my butt. My hands curiously moved to the hem of shirt moving then inside. I feel his happy trail. I move them higher feeling his abs as he softly moaned into my mouth. I froze for a second but the kiss kept flowing. His hand untied the back of my bra even if I was still wearing my blouse it gave a little freedom to my breast. I moved my hands down again until I felt the waist band of his boxers they were a bit higher than his pants. His legs intertwined with mine and his weight on my body. He parted the kiss and his eyes met mine. We hardly had any distance between us as our noses brushed and we both tried to get some air. Gosh I am panting.

"What do you think you are doing?" A male voice was heard. Shit! We forgot his family could come in any moment.

A/N
Hey.. Thank you all for reading till here .