Chap 19

Who could possibly hug me all the way here in Japan?

"Jimin?" I screamed in exitment.

"Kimy." He yelled taking me in a bear hug and lifting me up the floor. Ive known Jimin for quite some time now. He's a very good friend of K.Will so he would often be in my mom's rehearsal. He's my age so we got along just fine. I used to have a crush on him and all. That was until he moved to China with his family. That was a very sad day not only me but for him as well. Its been a ling time since I last saw him tho. I looked over to side and saw he was with two other people I haven't seen.

"What are you doing here?"

"We are here on vacation."

"When do you leave?"

"Today." He laughed. "By the way Kim this is my friend Jin and his girlfriend Michelle."

"Nice to meet you." I said bowing.

"Shes from Puerto Rico also." Jimin explained.

"Really?"

"Yes." She answered.

"Hola (hi)." I said

"Hola." She answered.

"Please don't make her speak spanish." Jin laughed.

I laughed and nodded.

"Why are you here?" Jimin asked.

"I am in a long vacation."

"How long?"

"A month."

"Wow does it have to do with your moms work?."

"Yeah."

Then he pinched my cheek "i missed you little Kim."

"Me 2." I said hugging him and he chuckled.

"You should visit me." He said.

"All the way in china?" I asked laughing.

"Surprise."

"What?" I asked confused. "

"Im moving back to Korea."

"What?" I asked now in excitement.

"You gonna visit?" He asked.

"Of course and are you going also?" I asked looking at Michelle.

"Yes."

"Well I hope we can be good friends."

"Of course we should." She said smiling.

"Well we better get going or else our plane will leave."

They all bowed and all walked to the boarding section. Wow Japan Ive never been here before. So many bright lights. It feels different from Korea. My hotel was awesome it had slides and everything. I felt something in my pocket and put my hand in. It was the necklace how did this get here? Why? What? I was more confused than ever. I clearly remember trowing this on the floor. I saw a trash and went to throw it their. Come on throw it. Whats wrong hand? Let go. You stupid hand so worthless. I put the necklace back in my pocket and continued wondering around. I don't know if I want this month to go fast or slow.

Youngmin POV

*next day*

I was walking in the hall way wondering how Kim was doing. Did she find the necklace yet? I told the flight attended to give it to her mom so her mom could put it in her pocket. I touched my chest to feel my necklace. I ran my fingers on it and could clearly feel the name Kimberly on it. I started getting flashbacks from the moment I met her. I laughed at the thought. She almost drowned because of me back then. Destiny had a really funny way to unite us. I wondered when I started liking her. Was it when I saw her kiss my brother? No maybe when she got drunk on me? Maybe it was the day of our second kiss. The day we wanted to fool our parents. We could have only stuck our heads together but her lips where so close. Stupid bet. I looked straight ahead and saw Kwangmin and Kim Na Na fighting. Those 2 should get married.