Chap 29

Kim POV

"Class dismissed." The teacher announced as the bell rang.

"Kim lets go eat." Jan Di said grabbing my arm and pulling me.

"Yah, why are you two spoiled brats leaving me behind." Kwangmin said shuffling our hair.

"Great just what I needed to look like for the rest of the day."I said as I moved my fingers in between my hair to make it look how it was.

"But your hair always looks like a mess, Kim." He laughed. "Your's too Jan Di."

"So annoying." Jan Di and I said in unison.

"See you girls later cause I just found my lady." He said walking to where Kim Na Na was standing. Its weird I haven't seen her with Oh Ha Ni or Tae Gu Shil lately.

"Kim mind if I eat with Jan Di today." Min Woo spoke in a low voice as he approached us. Jan Di's eyes lit once she heard those words I cant say no.

"Sure." I told him. "Go Jan Di."

"But i was gonna eat with you." She said.

"Its Okay . . . Really you can go."

"I own you one." She gave me a quick hug and I gave her a weak smile.

So I was literally on my own on lunch break today. Great! I went to the cafeteria and grabbed myself an apple and a bottle of water. I was not really feeling hungry and I lost my appetite once I imagine myself all alone in the table. I was walking in the hallway bitting my apple when someone grabbed my shoulder. Maybe its Youngmin maybe I wont have to be alone. I smiled at the taught of not feeling lonely and turned around. My smile turned upside down when I saw the person to hold my shoulder was Oh Ha Ni.

"Our teacher told me to give this to you." She was holding a piece of paper on her hand.

I just simply nodded and took the piece of paper from her hand. I opened it and read the few words printed on it.

'I need you to help me. Meet me on the basement.' I read on the paper.

I found it a little strange that out of all people she would pick me to help. But I have nothing better to do anyways so lets go help out a teacher. I went down to the basement but found no Mrs.Park in here. I was walking around to see if maybe she was a bit more inside but found nothing again. I heard a loud 'thump' and went running back to the door but it was closed. Now what is this? Am i being pranked or something? I pulled and pulled the door but it didn't open.

Oh Ha Ni POV

I cant stand seeing Youngmin with Kim. He dated me before how come he was never that happy with me. I felt hatred towards Kim even tho she has done nothing wrong to me. I gave Kim the letter on purpose so she could go down the basement . That would give me time to do what I want. I needed to find Youngmin before she did and this was the only way. I looked and looked for him till I found him on the back of the school.

"Yah, BuBu."

He looked at me with an irritated look and came walking towards me " Oh Ha Ni, Ive told you hundreds of time to stop calling me that."

"You didn't say anything when you were mine."

"Thats the problem Im not yours anymore... What am I saying I was never yours."

"You hurt me by saying that."

"Oh Ha Ni stop, you know more than anything we dated for fun.... That was me I dated many girls back then."

"Now Kim is here and that all changed." I felt anger in my veins with every word he said.

"Maybe because she wasn't easy like all the others."