Chap 8

Kim POV

I was walking by the many people trying to find Kwangmin. He was no where to be found it took me at least 30 minutes to finally find him upstairs.

I hit his head from the back "Pabo, Ive been looking for you everywhere."

"Miane, i just came here to think."

"About before.." We both stopped because we said it at the same time.

"You first." I said

"Im sorry I kissed you, i mean it was stupid cause you are my best friend." He said.

"Its ok, i understand you got jealous." I said.

"I was not jealous."

I looked at him with a cold stare "is this the time to deny it."

"Miane." He said looking down.

"Pabo."

Kwangmin grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. I was really confused at his sudden move.

"You dont feel anything do you?" He asked.

"No but why you ask?"

"Good cause things cant get weird between us." He said laughing.

"We are way good friends to let a kiss ruin it."

"Thats a relief."

"By the way I might have told something to Youngmin that I shouldn't."

"What?" He asked concerned.

"I told him you like Kim Na Na." I said shyly.

He looked down and said "my mind says I hate her but my heart says something else."

I padded his back and we walked back downstairs.

"Youngmin come here." Kwangmin called out.

"What?"

"Im leaving."

"What?" I asked in concern.

"Take her home." Kwangmin said to Youngmin.

"O-Oppa you cant leave me with him." I said grabbing his arm.

"Oppa? Now you gonna call me that so i wont leave." He said laughing.

I nodded.

Youngmin started laughing "come on ill take you home it will be fun."

Soon dong hyun, Jeongmin, Hyun Seong and Min Woo came by.

"I have a date so imma be leaving." Jeongmin said.

"We are tired and bored." The other 3 said.

"Can I leave with you guys?" I asked not wanting to stay with Youngmin.

"You have to stay." Kwangmin answered.

"But why?"

"You need to stay in order to piss Na Na." He said.

"Nana?"

"Kim Na Na." He clarified.

"I know, its cute you call her that." I winked.

"Im leaving." He said and the others followed. They all left and I was stuck here with Youngmin. Im only staying because I want to help Kwangmin bother Kim Na Na . After a few minutes i couldn't find Youngmin. I searched everywhere. I started searching the rooms and finally found him on the balcony on one of the rooms.

"Yah." I screamed trying to scare him but no reaction.

He looked at me and said "I'm not a scary cat like you ." I saw his hand he was drinking alcohol. I took it from his hand and scolded him.

"Im not gonna leave this place with a drunk person."

"I don't get drunk."

"Well Im not gonna find out if thats true or not." I said walking back inside the room. He followed me in.

Youngmin POV

"Give it back." I yelled getting pissed of.

"No."

I managed to grab her hand and trip her. She was flat on her back. I tried taking the bottle from her hand but she kept moving.

"If you keep this up im gonna drink it." She said.

"Yeah, like you would ever drink alcohol." I said mocking. The next thing surprised me. She started drinking the bottle I took it away from her mouth. "Are you crazy? You cant drink that completely."

She started coughing and then said "Listen to me next time."

I grabbed her wrist and stud her up.

"Come on there is a party down their." She said grabbing me from my shirt and pulling it. This isn't like her. Was she drunk already? We got downstairs and their was still a lot of people. Kim was dancing like crazy and I couldn't control myself from laughing. Then she gave me a sweet smile and walk to me.

"Dance." She said.

"I dont dance."

"Come on for me."

"Like i would ever do anything for you."

"Fine ill go find someone else to dance with." She said turning around, I immediately grabbed her by the waist and turned her around.

"No, ill dance with you." I was even surprised by my sudden moves.

"Wow that was a fast change of mind."she said

I went to the dance floor with her and she started dancing like crazy. She was not a bad dancer either. She grabbed my hands and started moving them around. I was actually having fun. How is it that I am always entertained when she is around. I hate her but she makes me smile. Just then I remembered that I said I would make her fall in love with me.

"Kim."

She immediately turned to face me "what?"

"Go out with me."

"What? Why? You hate me." She said poking my nose.

"Omo Kim your drunk." I said.

"Nop." She said now hugging me.

"How can you get drunk so fast?"

"Im not dru..." She stopped her sentence and the next thing I knew my shoes were covered in vomit.