Chap 6

"Aren't you planning on getting off?" I asked irritated.

"No, I'm already on top why don't we have some fun." He said mockingly and leaning closer.

"Stop." I yelled.

"You really good at doing stupid things." He said flipping us over. Now i was on top of him. I was gonna get up but he held my wrists and pulled me down. Ours eyes were locked on each other. He let go of my wrist and pushed me to the side "get off."

"I was planning to until you held my wrist." I said rubbing them.

"Aish, hurry up and find the books." He said walking to the door. "Call my name when you find them. "

I started searching the stalls and I found a recorder I started listening to it but it was all messed up so it made it sound weird. I put it down cause it started freaking me out a little and right their someone screamed behind me. I jumped out a shock and my head hit someone.When i turned around what a surprise it was Youngmin.

"Ouch." He said rubbing his chin.

"Its your fault for scaring me." I said looking to the side.

"Miane, i didn't know you would be that scared." He said.

I looked to him in shock did he just apologize. Just how hard did i hit him?When i saw his chin he was bleeding. He was about to rub it again but I stopped him.

"Don't touch it , its bleeding and you'll make it infect." I scolded.

He nodded.

"Let me find a first aid kit." I said.

"Its alright, ill find it you just keep looking for the books." He said turning around.

"Araso."

After checking many boxes I finally found the books so I started calling him. As soon as he walked in I just couldn't control my laughter. He had a hello kitty bandaid on.

"What?"

"Aww, so cute little hello kitty."

"Shut up, its all your fault anyways."

"No its your fault for scaring me." I complained one last time and turned around so I would win the argument.

"So childish."

"Im not."

"What ever you say." He sarcastically spoke.

Once we grabbed all the books we walked back upstairs and I just imagined the moment we walk inside the classroom everyone will laugh once they see hello kitty. I just couldn't wait but at the same time a guilty feeling was controlling me. Before we could enter the classroom I pulled him by the back of his t-shirt and all the books he was holding fell on the floor.

"What now?" He asked

I ignored his question and just pulled the bandaid softy.

"If you enter like that you're gonna turn into a laughing stalk." I said.

"Why do you care anyways?" He asked looking straight in my eyes.

"I don't care but since i was the one that bumped into you well i felt guilty." I said looking down.

He got closer to me and got next to my ear "So you have fallen for me already haven't you."

I looked up and punched his shoulder "no, i haven't and i will never." I said.

He kneeled down to get the books from the floor and then he started laughing and said "look your mom is here."

"No, why is she here ugh." I complained. Their was a man behind her.