Chap 26

"Can you please forgive me?"

I was overly exited when I heard those words, I was about to say something when his phone started ringing.

"Why do they always call in important moments." Youngmin said reaching out for his phone.

I laughed at his comment. I was actually kind of relived with that call it gave me time to think. I want to forgive him, but something still doesn't let me. I still love him thats for sure or I wouldn't be so nervous right now. I started thinking back to the first time we met and how jerky he was but then how nice he was with me. I didn't realize Youngmin was done with his call and he was starring at me.

"Kimy are you done thinking?"

"I forgive you but.."

"But you don't want to get back together with me just then." He interrupted.

"Its not that I dont want to get back.."

"You're afraid something else will happen. I get it! How about we do this. Ill give you this week to think about it." He interrupted again.

I nodded giving him a weak smile.

"So, what now?" He asked.

"I don't know lets go somewhere." I answered.

"Lets go to the beach." We heard someone say next to us. We snapped our head to the side to see Kwangmin, Kim Na Na and Oh Ha Ni.

"Lets go with them Kimy."

"Mm okay."

They started walking away but I grabbed Youngmin's arm.

"Where are you going?"

"The beach."

"You planning to go dressed up like that." I pointed at his cloth.

"Right, forgot about that." He said rubbing the back of his head.

"Babo."

"Aniyo, you just confuse me"

"You blaming me for this."

"A little."

"Yah."

"What its true you confuse me when your close to me cause all I think about is how cute you are."

"Aww so sweet." I said mockingly.

"Come on lets go over your house first." He said.

I nodded. We told the others we will meet them there they all nodded and went their way. All the way to my house was pretty quite. Once we were close to my house I decided to challenge him to a race. The first to reach my house wins.

"What do we win?"

"Victory." I teased.

"Wow, best trophy ever." He laughed.

"I know."

"Okay, ready.. Set.. Go." He yelled.

I started running and so did Youngmin. It felt like I was in front which is weird because Im a girl and he's a boy. I looked back and he was pretending to run fast.

"Yah, don't go easy on me just cause Im a girl."

"If you say so." He said accelerating his pace. I watched as he slowly approached me and I turned around. I started running as fast as I could but its still not as fast as Youngmin. I felt as his long arms were wrapped around my stomach lifting my feet from the floor. He started going around in circle and I just bursted out laughing. He put me down and then went running till he reached the door of my house.