Chap 32

What? What is Youngmin doing here? Is he here to talk about Oh Ha Ni? Is he going to explain it to me.

"Who is Youngmin?" Melody asked.

"No one... um... I have to go, love you and miss you." I hugged her and walked out of my room leaving her a bit dumbfounded.

As I walked downstairs I checked myself in the mirror that was in the wall. Wait why am I even checking myself. Who do I need to impress he's having a kid for crying out loud.

I saw Youngmin by the door with an awkward look as Joseph and my dad were saying some things.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as I approached them.

"I need to talk to you."

"Well not in here you dont." I grabbed him by his t-shirt and walked outside. "Nice meeting you Joseph and you to sir." He almost screamed.

"Where are you taking me?"

"The park."

I sat on the grass by the tree and Youngmin followed.

"What?" I asked more serious now. "If this is about Oh Ha Ni... Drop it."

"I just want to know what she said."

"You should know better than I do."

"No, I don't." He shrugged.

"Can you just forget it?"

"Forget what Kim? I don't understand you. Speak clear."

"US, forget us. Go back to her now." My voice started cracking when the words escaped my mouth. His eyes where growing with fear yet anger. I couldn't read his expression.

"WHAT DID SHE SAY?" He grabbed my wrist and stud me up to face him. His face was only inches from mine and I know my tears want to burst out but I wont allow it.

"Why cant you make it easy and go back to way you were?"

"The way I was? Thats what you want?"

"YES."

"Fine if you thats what you want." He pushed me to the tree both his hands beside my face. His expression clearly angry. "All I wanted was an explanation of what she said."

He forcefully smashed his lips on me. His tongue invaded my mouth, he was slightly panting and I found myself answering his kiss. No, I cant do this.
All i could think of was bit his lower lip as hard as I can so he could leave my mouth but to my surprise he just moaned.

"Im sorry I did that." He turned around and left. He left me there standing alone. Trying to catch my breath from the kiss he just gave me.

Youngmin POV

What does she mean go back to the way I was? How can I possibly do that. I need to know what happened in the theater. As I got home Kim Na Na and Kwangmin were here. They were watching a movie Kwangmin sitting on the floor and Na Na sitting on his lap.

"Na Na have you seen Oh Ha Ni?" I asked.

"I haven't talked to her in a while." She answered.

"You need to find out what she told Kimberly."

"What do you mean?"

"She talked to Kimy in the bathroom today and now Kim wont talk to me. She even told me to get back together with Oh Ha Ni."

"I'll find out for you."

I nodded and walked upstairs feeling an empty feeling on my chest. This is not how I planned the week to go. This week we were supposed to get back together. What happened?