Chap 55

3 months later

Youngmin POV

The school bell rang and the first thing I do is grab my things and run out of the classroom. I need to go to the airport as soon as possible. I stand in front of my locker and try to put the code on but it won't open. It keeps telling me I have the wrong code.

"Youngmin your going to break my locker." I look and find Kim Na Na stand next to me.

"This is my locker." She says. She pushes me one locker to the left and I put the code on and it opens fast.

"Sorry Na Na I'm just not focussed."

"I know it's okay. Have you seen your brother A.K.A my boyfriend."

"No and can't you just say Kwangmin like I know he's my brother and your boyfriend."

"Sorry." She blushes.

I put all my things back in my locker and search for Jan Di. She's going to go with me to the airport.

"Youngmin." I hear Kwangmin call for me as I reach the second floor of the school. We are going to be late if I don't find her soon. I run the hall and check every class room I find available and she's in none of the classrooms. I'm just going to call her. I reach the my pocket and feel nothing in it. Shout! I left my phone in my locker. I run back down to the first floor, reach y locker open it and there it is. I take it and as soon as I press the home button it turns off. Shout! Why did I have to forget to charge it today?

I walk past the first floor classroom trying to see if the missing girl is around here. I see Min Woo walking down the hall and that's the first clue to finding Jan Di.

"Min Woo, come here." He hears his name, looks in my direction and walks this way.

"I'm in a bit of a hurry, Young Min, what is it?" He says a bit agitated.

"I need to find your girlfriend or whatever you two are."

"Yeah that's exactly why I'm in a hurry. She had an accident." For a moment the floor went spinning she had an accident?

"O my gosh is she alright?" I say as fast as I can almost tongue tied.

"Yes she fine."

"Is she in the hospital?" I ask

"No no no, Youngmin you got it all wrong." He says in an almost laughing matter. How can he laugh when Jan Di is in trouble.

"She didn't have a car accident Youngmin."

"WHAT. Then what accident did she have?" I ask rather confused.

"A girls accident." He says with an embarrassed face.

"A girls accident?" I'm not understand what he's trying to tell me at all. I was scared a minute ago now I'm just confused.

"Um... Well... Her period came so she's stuck in the bathroom."

My eyes pop open and I just start laughing. Something like that had happened to Kim once. I remember we were on the beach.