Chap 56

Warning ... May continue a little bit of smut (sexual content)

Kim POV

I'm finally back in Korea. I missed this place so bad, after my dad got heart surgery I had to fly with him to better hospital. They took very good care of him and he recovered extremely fast. I had to take classes from the computer over there. I hardly had time to talk to my mom or my friends or even Youngmin. It was kind of hard for me but I'm finally back. My dad will return when the doctor gives him permission to do so. I decided to come back because it's almost the end of the year and like I can't miss prom or any of that stuff.

I have my prom dress already but Youngmin doesn't know yet. It's baby blue it's completely long, strapless and it has some silver on the top. The only one that knows about my dress is Jan Di. Classes finish in about a month but I took my classes faster on my computer so I technically already finished high school. Wow I finished high school. It feels so hard to say that. I'm actually going to collage.

I already started looking for some collages to attend and I feel like going to the same one as Youngmin, I want to study to make movies and stuff while he wants to continue singing so we are both entering next year to theater.

I see the car pull over in my house and I see my mom waving like crazy. Yes, as much as I hate to admit I missed her very badly. We are always fighting but I missed her.

"My baby, your finally back."  She says and runs to hug me.

"Yes mom I'm back." I hug her back but she is squeezing me so much. "Ok mom you can stop now."

"Sorry Hun." She smiles.

Like yes I did miss her but like I still don't find it that comfortable to hug her for much. But I love her. Youngmin and Jan Di came in and I was welcomed with some food all the way from Puerto Rico. It was so delicious, I don't care if Jan Di and Youngmin didn't like it as much I loved it.

---------

"Good night Kimy." Youngmin says standing in the door of my house.

"Good night Youngmin." I say a bit embarrassed since we haven't seen each other for a couple of months.

"Come here." He says.

I walk a bit closer to him and he grabs my waste a pulls me closer to him. My face inches from him. " I love you Kim, I hope you didn't forget that." The smile on my cheeks grew very wide. It's been a while since we had said that. "I love you too."

It's weird how when you are with someone so long you get used to saying that and get used to the kissing but when you haven't been together it feels as if it's the first time they say it to you. It felt so good to have him next to me.

He pulls me closer and his lips are already on mine. Our mouths moving in a very fast pace. I can't hardly breath but I don't care I haven't kissed him in a long time. I don't care if my mom or Jan Di can see us. I don't care at all. My teeth reach his lower lip and bit him gently, he steps back amused and smirks at me. Once again his lips are on mine and he bits my tongue. I am very shocked he did that it hurts a lot but I couldn't help from laughing.

"Why did you do that." I say my tongue a bit asleep.

"You tempted me to."

"I just bit your lip."

"Kimberly that tempts a guy to do so many things."

"Yeah? Like what kind of things?"

"Things I won't do to you until you are ready." He says and I feel something weird inside me. He can't possibly mean... That. Can he?