ChAp 54

Going down the elevator to meet Youngmin has been more nerve wrecking than anything else. I don't even know what why I'm so nervous. I've gone out with him tons of times before plus he is my boyfriend after all. I guess it's just the word Valentine's Day that's making me more nervous. The elevator doors open and I find Youngmin standing right in front of it holding roses. My heart is beating really fast and I don't think I can breath. I step out of the elevator and walk towards him holding the bad with both bears behind my back.

"Bae?" Youngmin says as soon as I reach him and that just makes me go back to normal.

"I was not thinking when I sent that message."

"It's okay, I actually liked it."

"You what?"

"It felt different, I mean you never say things like that to me."

"Here take these and stop complaining." I said hitting his chest with both bears.

"Thank you." He said and I expected him to give me the roses but he doesn't.

"Um lets go." I say but he holds back.

"Wait, I need to find a girl to give these to." He says and I'm lost. So the flowers weren't for me? Why do I care anyways?

"I'll wait for you outside then."

"Kimy you know I'm just kidding. Of course these flowers are for you." He takes a step closer to me and hands me the flowers. I'm not a huge fan of roses but this makes my heart flutter. I step on my tiptoes and kiss his cheek. "Thank you for the roses."

"Anything for you... Bae."

"Stop teasing me." I start walking away but he grabs my waist before I can exit the building.

"I'm not teasing you." He whispers into my ear and shivers run down my body.

"Come lets go eat now."

We walk outside of the hospital and it is still raining. Well isn't this a lovely weather for Valentines Day. Youngmin takes out his umbrella and we both walk under the rain. Each step under the rain is so calming. I might not be the most romantic girl on this planet but I will make sure he has a good time today. I grab the umbrella from Youngmin and start running making sure he gets wet on the rain. I look back to see a surprise yet smiling Youngmin. He starts to run behind me and all I could do is run faster and giggle. Yes, I am giggling and like a little girl. I look back once again and see how fast he's catching up. Before I knew it I slipped on a puddle and now I am completely soaking wet.

"Kim are you okay?" I hear Youngmin behind me.

"Yes." I say before splashing him with some water.

"Get up from the floor." He helps me up. Instead of me standing I end up pulling him down to the puddle with me. Our laughter echoed the streets.

"Come here, you." He said tickling me to the point I couldn't breath anymore.

"Stopppp." I scream!

He stopped tickling me and I face him. He was very close to me, I looked down to his lips and I realize I haven't given him a good kiss since my dad got sick. I was so worried about him I forget to give any care to my boyfriend. I get closer to him until I'm only a few centimeters away. Youngmin doesn't hesitate in coming closer to me. He smirked before brushing his lips with mine and backing away again. He's tempting me? Well to can play at this game. I lick my upper lip and bite my lower lip. Youngmin smirks again and comes closer once again.

"I know what your doing." He almost whispered.

"You started it." I say.

He tucks some of hair in back on my ear. Brushes my cheek with his fingers then gently moves his thumb over my bottom lip. My heart beat is already accelerating and my breathing is changing. The rain is still falling over us and before Youngmin gets any closer I look both sides and the streets seem to be empty. Youngmin lips crash mine and its escalating pretty quickly. Our lips moving in the same synchronization and our tongues exploring each other's mouths. My breathing is way too fast that I'm almost panting. The water feels cold on my skin and I seem to be getting warmer. Youngmin backs away and looks at me directly in the eyes.

"Let's stop now, anyone can just pass here." He said and got up. He gives me his hand and I take while standing up. I inhale and exhale really hard. Well wasn't that very interesting. We walk down the street to a very fancy looking restaurant and enter. Peoples faces seem to change when they see us. I mean it's a very fancy place and we are all wet from the rain.

The kind waiter places us on a table for two and hands us our menus. It didn't take u long to choose from it. We kinda already knew what we wanted. I ordered some steak with mashed potatoes and Youngmin ordered some steak with mixed vegetables.

We had a nice chat while waiting for our food. Ever since my dad went to the hospital I don't see him for too long. Our food came and it was delicious. It had a very different flavor from how they make it in Puerto Rico. I guess it's the sauce they use to cook it or I don't know but I was tasty.

Walking back to the hospital felt long. We were holding hands the entire time and the rain stopped. I was feeling cold but I didn't really care.

"Um come up with me. You can say hi to my dad."

"Sure thing." We both step into the elevator. And it was cramped inside. Apparently they were all going to the same floor as us so when we got to our floor it looked like the elevator vomited people. I notice it is very noisy and I see a lot of nurses running up and down the hallway. I wonder what happened. As I'm getting near my dad's room I see that all nurses are coming out from inside. My nerves are starting up and all I could do is run. They hold me back at the door. Why won't they let me enter.

"What happened to my dad?" I yell but nobody answers. Inside I see the doctor giving him some electric shocks. All the machines are making noises. They suddenly pull me back and they start moving my dad to another room. What is going on? He was fine when I left. The tears spring down my eyes and my legs are getting weaker.

"Dad, dad...da.." I fall on my knees and feel a couple of hands holding me. The machine noises are getting louder. My dream what if it all comes true? No, my dad no.

"Are you ok?" Is the only thing I hear before everything is pitch black.

----------------

A/N

Sorry again for the late update. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Again please look for my other story.. Mr.popularity (v)

Thank you :)