Chap 28

"Lets go get some warm Ramen." He said.

"But I want Kimchi."

"Kim if you are in pain some warm Ramen does good."

"I can just drink some painkillers."

"Always going against me."

"I just don't want Ramen."

"Fine lets go get you some Kimchi."

Once at the restaurant we ordered some Kimchi as planned. We started eating and Youngmin seemed delighted by the taste, me on the other hand didn't really like it. I mean it was good I just had never tried it and Im not used to it. I tried making the best face thats says 'this food is delicious' but I guess Youngmin didn't buy it.

"You don't like it?"

"I do."

"Kim you look like a 3 year old when told to eat vegetables."

"Its good, Im just not used to it."

"Wait, its your first time eating this."

I nodded and looked away.

"You want something else to eat." He asked annoyed.

"If i get something else who will finish this with you?"

"We throw it out."

"No, that will be a waste of money and also many people starve we cant throw food away like that."

"Fine, then eat." He said placing food on his chopstick and placing it in front of my mouth.

"Say Ahh."

I opened my mouth and he put the food in. The food in my mouth made me little gaggy but I just smiled while chewing.

"If you get an upset stomach because you don't like the food do not blame it on me, blame it on your period." He winked.

With that I kicked his leg under the table. He gave me his usual annoyed expression and I just smiled at him.

"Why did you do that for."

" not everyone needs to know that I'm on my period you know." I said looking to the sides to make sure no one heard me.

"My bad, I didn't mean to say that a teenager as yourself gets them."

"You know you are a pain in the ass."

He opened his mouth to say something in respect but for my luck our waiter came and asked "Can I get you anything else?"

I smiled and said "No thanks were good."

"I wasn't asking you." She smiled at me and looked at Youngmin. My smile turned into a frown and I raised my eyebrows. Just who does she think she is?

"No im okay." Youngmin answered and smiled back at her. I grinned my teeth and looked the other way.

"Well then can you give me your phone number?"

I clenched my fist and got up from my seat "Im going to the bathroom." As I walked to the bathroom I saw how the waitress sat down on my chair and started twirling her hair with her fingers. I took a deep breath and just went in the bathroom.

Youngmin POV

I saw how Kim was bothered by this girl that she even went to the bathroom. She looks so cute jealous. This is the first time I see her like that. I ran out of thought when the girl snapped her fingers on my face.

"Im Linda by the way."

"Im Youngmin."

"Is she your girlfriend."

"No, she's not but.."

"Then that means you can give me your number."

"You didn't let me finish, shes not my girlfriend now but she's the one I love."

"Come on just give me your number I can make you forget her." I raised my eyebrows as she moved her hands to her blouse and un buttoned the first button. "I bet she doesn't have these."

I fiercely got up hitting the table and making my chair fall back. A few people looked our way because of all the noise.

"I would never leave her .Shes the girl i want to be with and you cant change that." Linda looked down and her hair fell on her face. I saw Kim looking at me with worried yet confused eyes as if she didn't know what was happening.

"Kim lets go." She quickly did as told and walked next to me. We walked to the entrance , I looked back and saw as Linda was sitting down still.

"Linda." I called out. She looked up at me with reddened eyes. "Next time try and get a man with kind words not your body." With that I took Kim by the wrist and walked away. The thought of Linda kept coming in my head. How can a girl not respect herself. Suddenly Kim stopped walking.

"What?"

"Youngmin you are hurting my wrist." I didn't realize I was squeezing from anger. I let go and my hand was marked on her tiny wrist.

"Im so sorry." She let out a giggle and I felt a little relived she wasn't mad.

"So I guess her attempts to get you failed."

"I would never do that and besides you have them too." I winked at her and her cheeks turned red.

"Have what?" She asked. So she really didn't know the way Linda tried to tempt me. I smirked while saying
"I mean yours may be smaller but they are there."

She opened her eyes in shock as she realized what I meant She quickly put her hands on her chest and turned around. "Yah."

I could only giggle at her reddened and embarrassed face. How can a girl like her ever make me change.