Chap 33

Kim Na Na POV

I was walking hand in hand with Kwangmin to Oh Ha Ni's house. I promised Youngmin I would ask her what happened the other day.

"I want to speak with her alone." I spoke breaking the license.

"Why did you tell me to come?"

"So we can do something after I talk to her." I looked at him to see what his reaction was but he just smiled. "Does that smile mean yes or no." I pouted.

"What do you think it means?"

"I don't know, you usually tell me not smile." He chuckled for a second the grabbed both my hand and pulled me closer.

"Does this give you an answer?" He leaned down for his lips to meet mine.

----------------------------------------------

We rang the door bell to Oh Ha Ni's house and she opened it looking like a mess. Her hair was messy, her eyes were swollen and she was in pajamas.

"What?" She asked as she yawned.

"What happened to you?"

"Ill wait for you in the coffee shop around the corner." Kwangmin tapped my back and head out.

"Can I come in?" I asked.

She left the door open and walked back inside while I followed. We walked up to her room were there was cloth on the floor and food plates on the floor.

"Oh Ha Ni what's the matter with you?" I walked to her and shacked her a bit.

"What do you want?"

"Well I was going to ask you what you told Kim on the theaters but now I want to know what has got you like... This." I waved my left hand around the room and my right hand to her.

"My problem is Kim." She whispered.

"What did you do or what did you tell her? Speak to me."

"I told her Im pregnant." She yelled and threw a glass cup on the floor and it shred to pieces. What? Why would she do that?

"What does th.... Wait you told her it was YOUNGMIN'S?" I asked as I realized why Kim was so mad at him. "Oh Ha Ni are you in your right mind?"

"He was mine before her."

"What the hell got in your head? You hurt Kim, you hurt Youngmin and also yourself. Don't you know that you pretending pregnant is going to make Youngmin go further from you. Oh Ha Ni i know so many boys that think your awesome. Why go after Youngmin who has someone?" I let out a puff of air . I talked so fast that I wasn't even breathing.

"GO, GO TELL THEM." She cried.

"I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU DID IT!"

"Because I cant stand him with her."

"Why not?"

"She made him change, something I couldnt."

"Do you think this is the right choice?"

"I know its not."

"Then?"

"Let them find out by themselves."

"Whatever." I took my bag and ran downstairs out the door. How can she even think this? I met Kwangmin at the coffee shop. I met him at the table and sat down.

"What happened?"

"Nothing." I lied while I nodded my fingers under the table. Youngmin is my best friend I need to tell him but how?

"Do what you have to do." Kwangmin said as if he almost read my mind. Of course I need to tell him even if that hurts Oh Ha Ni.

"Come." He grabbed my hand and headed out the building. We walked until we reached the beach. It was peaceful only like 2 other couples. Kwangmin wrapped his hands around me protectively as if he was giving me comfort. Even tho I haven't told him about what Oh Ha Ni did he knows Im struggling if to say it or not. I have to do it. Ill tell Youngmin first thing on Monday in school.

Kwangmin POV

My hands were wrapped around Kim Na Na's body. I loved her strawberry scent. I know she knows what happened but the less thing I should do is ask. I turned her to face me. My eyes meeting her's, i gave her a big smile and carried her bridal stile.

"What are you doing?" She giggled. "Let me go."

I ran to the water and splashed her in.

"You didn't."

"But I did." I teased and ran from her. Her laughter is music to my eyes. We played a while in the water then rested in the sand.

"Thank you for distracting me." She said and placed her head on my shoulder.

"I love you Na Na."

"I love you too."