Chap 36

Youngmin POV

"OH HA NI?"

Her face turned to me and tears were running down her cheeks.

"Youngmin I- I- I." She shuttered to say something but no words came out. She looked at me with fright.

"What were you thinking?" I tried saying as calm as possible. She said nothing her lips turned into a hard line.

"Answer me what WERE YOU THINKING." My voice got louder.

"I was thinking that I love you." Those were not the words I was planing to hear. She loves me? No she doesn't.

"You don't love me."

"Yes I do, I always did. I pretended to date faking even tho I knew I would get hurt."

"And you think a fake pregnancy will make me want you?"

"No but it will get her away from you."

"You don't care about me, you care about you."She said nothing nervousness was shown on her face. I got close to her and she took a step back.
"Why are you running away?"

"I don't know what you will do to me."

"What will I do to you? Let me think what will I do." I said while I was gripping my hands. She looked down to my hands and moved further away from me.

"Don't hit me please."

My mouth dropped open, hit her? "Wow, my reputation must be really bad. If a person who claims to love me think I'll hit her."

"I didn't mean it like that."

"You meant it exactly like that, how else will you put 'don't hit me'."

"No please forgive me."

"NO, IM MAD AT YOU... IM MORE THAT MAD WITH YOU OH HA NI."

"WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO SO YOU CAN FORGIVE ME."

"THEIR IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO."

"YOUNGMIN AT LEAST LET ME STAY AS A FRIEND." She yelled but tears were running down her cheeks. I don't like yelling but I'm just so mad right now. I can't help it she made Kim doubt me. I hate the feeling that runs in me when I picture Kimy thinking I let her down. She was probably very shocked when she heard that. At the same time it hurts that she actually believed Oh Ha Ni.

"For now just leave Kim and I alone." I turned around to leave but she ran and backed hugged me.

"No, don't leave." She sobbed in my back. "I didn't mean to offend you."

"Let me go NOW." She loosened her arms around me and soon let her hands fall down. I moved forward and exited the room.

The hallway was not that crowded, it's usually like this in lunch time. People mostly go and have a mini picnic in the front of the school or some students leave in their cars to eat elsewhere. Wait Kim where did she go? I walked to the back of the school with the hope that she would still be there. I saw Kwangmin and Kim Na Na standing in front of the truck.

"Why are you here? I asked.

"We'll we were planning on eating inside of here but we'll my best friend is sleeping in there." Kwangmin answered.

"Why is Kimberly sleeping inside?" Na Na asked.

"What?" I asked in surprise. I opened the door as fast as I could and Kim was sleeping peacefully on the floor. She was rolled up in a little ball in the edge. She was whispering something on the floor which I could only hear if I got closer. I walked next to her and sat on the floor. 'No Oh Ha Ni he said he is not having a baby' she whispered in her sleep. Her eyes were swollen she was probably crying when I left her. My heart hurt a little at the thought of it. She was shivering a little so I crawled to the other side to grab a blanket and wrap it around her. Once I put it on her I leaned down and kissed both her eyelids ." Please never go to sleep crying because of me again." I said as I got up. I turned around to find a shocked twin brother and a gaggy Kim Na Na.

"What? I asked as they continued with their looks.

"You got it bad." Na Na said in a little disgust.

"Why are you looking at me like Na Na?"

"I just never thought you would fall in love." I rolled my eyes at her and eyed my brother. "What is up with you?"

"I think I think the same as her." He said as he looked at Kim Na Na.

"Was I that bad before?"

"Youngmin you were the only boy in school who had two dates the same day and none of the girls would find out." Kwangmin admitted and Kim Na Na just nodded. That threw me back a bit I mean now that I remember I used to do that a lot. I laughed at my immature self from the past.

"Come let go outside I don't want to wake her up." I said as I grabbed both by the arm and brought outside. I got down after me Kwangmin jumped and then Kim Na Na. As we were walking we saw Jan Di with Michelle. They were worried and came walking toward us.

"Have you seen Kim." Jan Di asked concerned.

"She's fine don't worry."

"Where is she?" Michelle asked.

"Sleeping." The tree of us said in chorus.

"What?"

"You'll see her soon don't worry."

They both nodded and Michelle grabbed her phone and dialed someone's number. "Min Woo you and Jin can come back now. They found Kim." She said and hanged up. Then we all walked back inside and went to the classroom most if the students were already seated. As we took our seats Jin and Min Woo walked in. They went to their seats as we'll and I felt lonely. My partner is Kim and she is not here right now. Wake up soon!

Kim POV

I felt a few people talking next to me but I was to lazy to open my eyes and see who they were. I felt extremely cozy right now but it's strange I didn't remember wearing a blanket when I fell asleep. 'Lets go I don't want to wake her up' one of the voices said and I realized it was Youngmin. I opened my eyes to see him but the only one I saw was Kim Na Na jumping from the truck. I inhaled really deep and exhaled. I sat down and I was wrapped in a the warmest blanket. Did Youngmin put this on me? The truck door was open and a smile sprees my lips thinking it was Youngmin but no it was Oh Ha Ni .

"What are you doing here." I asked trying to act like the bigger person.

"You will know soon." She closed the door behind her and got closer to me. I think this is the first time I actually got scared of someone I know. She walked toward me giving me a wicked grin and she was holding something in her back. Is she going to hurt me because I figured out her fake plan?

"Kimberly."

"Yes." I tried to shake the scared feeling away.

She took the hand that was hiding behind her back out so fast that I screamed. It shined so I thought it was a knife the only thing I could think of was cover my eyes with both my hands.