Chap 15

"Will you be my girlfriend?" For a moment everything froze and nothing was around us. It felt like we were the only people in the world. My hands still on his neck and his hands still on my lower back. He was looking directly in my eyes. What do I answer? I don't like him yet I don't want to say no. What is this feeling?

"You don't have to answer now?" He said. The next thing I knew I pulled him down and kissed him. It was a messy kiss. I didn't know what I was doing. We parted to catch our breath.

"Does this mean yes?" He asked with a smirk. I went in for a hug my face on his chest and I nodded. He responded to my hug and we stayed like that for a couple of minutes. Wait is the person I used to hate not to long ago my boyfriend? How did this happen? We heard the bell ring but we didn't care. I dont know if I really like this boy but I cant bring myself to tell him no. We sat down and ate some snacks he had brought.

"Sing for me."

"What?"

"You said you were in a band sing for me." He got up and walked to some table. He took some papers that looked like lyrics were written on them. He sat down on a chair and called me over. I walked to him and he pulled me so I could sit on his lap. He started singing to me. Then I felt our faces getting closer again but then we heard someone come in and we both jumped up.

"What are you 2 doing?" Kwangmin asked.

"Wait were you about to kiss?" Hyun Seong asked.

We got and Youngmin hold my hand.

"Shes my girlfriend."

The boys all opened their mouth at the same time.

"So you 2, whaaat?" Min woo said.

"I'll see you later cause were gonna practice." he said leading me to the exit. Omo! I could feel my checks redening. I got off the truck and went back inside.

Youngmin POV

I saw and she walked back to the school. I turned around and they were all staring.

"What?" I asked.

"Do you like her?" Dong hyun asked.

"Of course not." Kwangmin answered.

"Then why are you to dating?" Jeongmin asked.

"Its a bet." I answered.

"What are you gonna do now that you won?" Kwangmin asked.

"Break up with her."

"Yah! I told you not to do it." Kwangmin said.

"I needed to prove you wrong."

The all looked at me with disappointment and I started feeling guilty. I mean am i really capable of breaking up with her tomorrow. Do I really not want her in my life. I skipped practice and went home. I couldn't control my feelings. I don't want to break up with her but I have to its part of the bet. My heart started hurting. Just how hurt would she be. I don't know how long I was thinking that I fell asleep. I woke up to my alarm and sat down on my bed. What the heck I slept all that? O my gosh. I cant believe its already today. I got to the bathroom took a shower, brushed my teeth and changed my cloth. I skipped breakfast with the family and went straight to school. On the way I saw a shop and their was this bear. It looked so much like Kimy. It was so cute so I bought it for her. I finally reached school and walked to kims locker. I was putting the bear inside and someone scared me from the back. I jumped up and felt little arms hug me from behind. Then I knew who it was. I turned around and she was their smiling. The smile that makes me smile. Today that smile might go away when I break up with her. I leaned close to her and kissed her. I kissed her very passionately. I don't know if I am ever kissing her again. In the kiss I felt my heart rising. Do I like this girl? Was the only thought that came to mind. I parted the kiss and hugged her and I looked behind her. Kwangmin, Min Woo, Jeongmin, Dong Hyun and Hyun Seong. They were looking very dissapointed. I quickly turned around and handed her the bear. Her eyes light up.

"Thank you Oppa."

"Did you just call me Oppa?"

I asked and without me noticing I had spread a smile.

"Yes, I did." We walked outside for a while and did many things like holding hands, eat and just rest on the floor looking at the sky. How do I break up with her? Then it hit me.

"Kim I need to tell you something."