Part 6

Meanwhile in the castle the royal dinner was taking place, which was for King Fabius, Queen Isabella, Princess Vilma, Queen Gabriella, King Giovanni and his daughter, Princess Genesis. They were also accompanied by Judge Jeampier, who was the official judge of the royal family.

-It is a pleasure, Judge Jeampier, that you are joining us today at the great royal dinner," said Queen Elizabeth.

-Oh, no, no, no, it is my pleasure, indeed, Queen Elizabeth, and more than a pleasure, it is an honor.

At that moment the leg of pork arrived at the hands of the royal waiter.

-With permission, your royal highness," said the waiter, placing the leg on the table and proceeding to divide the portions.

-Go ahead," agreed King Fabius.

-Every year, King and Queen of Cilindrar, it is a pleasure to be honored with your visit to the castle, as a reminder of the good relationship that exists between both kingdoms," said the queen.

-It is an honor for us that you receive us every year with the same cordiality. It is a pity that we have to leave tomorrow because of my daughter Genesis' mischief," said King Giovanni.

-Yes, it is a pity," said King Fabius.

-But do not doubt that we will be waiting for you next month in our castle to return the kindness you have shown us, in spite of the terrible and unfortunate events of these days," said Queen Gabriella.

-One of the mottos of the kingdom, my dear Queen Gabriela, is to never let a bad situation affect the welfare of the kingdom," said King Fabius, "I know that the loss of a princess is very difficult to face and that it affects the welfare of the kingdom, but we must try to affect it as little as possible," said King Fabius.

-We are going to love going next month to the kingdom of Cilindrar, last year we loved going and I don't see why this year should be any different," said Queen Elizabeth.

-I know it will be a pleasure for you to visit our kingdom next month, we are looking forward to it," said Queen Gabriela.

-Judge Jeampier, are you enjoying the royal dinner? -said Queen Elizabeth.

-Yes, Queen Elizabeth, it's wonderful.

-By the way, Judge, do you feel ready for tomorrow, I hope everything will go according to God's will? -said Queen Elizabeth.

-Yes, thank you for asking, your highness, everything is ready, the trial for the maid Flor Ugalde, who is accused of losing the princess Greta is going to take place at eight o'clock tomorrow morning, and as you know me, I am very fair, I always look for the right thing instead of other judges who let themselves be bought, to dictate false and unreliable sentences.

-That's right, judge, you are the fairest judge I know, and I know that tomorrow will be no exception," said Queen Elizabeth, "by the way, I would like to know what you thought of the menu for this dinner," she said.

-Splendid, the best pork I have ever tasted," said Queen Gabriela.

-Wonderful, it is exquisite," said King Giovanni, "without a doubt you have the best chefs in the kingdom," said King Giovanni.

-And may we continue to have them," said Queen Isabel, "by the way, Queen Gabriela, I know it is none of my business, but I would like to know what happened with your chauffeur, if you don't mind I could recommend one who is available, his name is Fabio, by the way, he has the same name as my husband," said Queen Isabel.

-Yes, I think we are going to need a new driver, since I had to say goodbye to Wilson, I fired him this afternoon," said Queen Gabriela.

Then, they made a toast, and the rest of the evening was wonderful. At the end, the kings said goodbye to each other and went to their respective rooms. Before going to their rooms, Lady Vilma and Lady Genesis gave each other a condescending look, for they both knew that they would not be able to go tomorrow, as they had planned, to the Grenfit Bridge, where the terrible truth of what had happened to Lady Greta awaited them. When Jimmy arrived home, he told his mother that neighbor Rosa had something to do with Lady Greta's disappearance, but, as it was the testimony of a child, his mother did not take it seriously and, on the contrary, told him to stop watching so many movies so he would not raise falsehoods to people as good as neighbor Rosa. That day, Jimmy was sadly disappointed.