Part 3

Then the children walked to the castle, when they arrived at Jimmy's house they said goodbye to him, and the princesses went to their castle.

When they arrived, both queens, Queen Elizabeth and Queen Gabriela, were waiting for them at the entrance. They stood there looking at their daughters all disheveled, dusty and dirty.Who knows where they had been.

-Genesis, Vilma, do you want to explain to us what this means? This is not the way a princess behaves, nor is it the way a girl in her right mind behaves," Queen Gabriela told them.

The princesses wished they were smaller than they already were, they knew they were about to receive a long and extensive sermon followed by a colossal repertoire of punishments to choose from, discipline was something they knew very well since their birth.

-Mom, what happened is that Vilma and I went to look for Greta, we couldn't just stand by and do nothing. Mom, Vilma was very sad," said Genesis.

-I understand that, Genesis, that they wanted to find Lady Greta, they all want the same thing, but they had no reason to leave without permission and even less to come back until a few hours later, anything could have happened to them, besides, they wanted to find Greta, but they didn't think that maybe you could get lost, they don't measure the consequences of their actions, girls. Thank heaven you are here safe and sound, but, Genesis, I can't leave you without punishment, you will be three days and three nights in your room, and thanks to your great mischief we will leave first thing tomorrow morning from Empress' kingdom, let's go," said Gabriela, and took Genesis' hand, and took her away from there, swiftly.

Once Gabriela had disappeared along with Lady Genesis, Queen Isabella, boiling with anger, threw a reproachful glance at the girl.

-And you, Vilma, don't even think that because you are smaller you will be saved, explain to me right now how you and Lady Genesis managed to get out of the castle if there are always guards at the exit," said Isabel.

-What happened, mother, was that Genesis' chauffeur helped us, she told us that he never said no to her. And she was right, Genesis' driver did, mom, I swear," said Vilma.

-Oh, Genesis' driver, yes, Gabriela will listen to me, she will listen to me because I will not allow the fact that her manipulative driver has endangered the integrity of my daughter, my only daughter, because the other one was stolen because of Flor's incompetence, And you, Vilma, I am not sending you to your room just because today we have the great royal dinner and I need you to get ready, but just so you know, I will not allow you any whim you want for the next two months -said the queen, with a hint of melancholy in her voice.

-What, Mom, no, please, no, Mom, I beg you, please," said Vilma, crying.

-No tears, Vilma, you asked for it and now you must face the consequences, you shouldn't have left, especially knowing that there is a madman stealing children in the kingdom.

-Mom, you don't know if she was stolen or lost, how can you say that? -asked Vilma.

-I don't say, daughter, but it is obvious that she was stolen, if she had been lost we would have found her by now, since we searched for her even under the stones all over the kingdom of Empress, that's why I say she was stolen," said Isabel.

Then Isabel took Vilma inside to get ready for the royal eyebrow and while they were taking her, the princess was thinking about how she and Genesis were going to go to the Grenfit bridge tomorrow if they were both punished because of today's great deed. Isabel made her go into her room and told her to look for the white and pink lace dress. Elizabeth went to the sitting room where Queen Gabriella was having tea.

-May I have a moment, Queen Gabriela," asked Isabel.

-Yes, come in," said the other queen. Queen Isabella sat down, and took a breath.

-I'm sorry to interrupt your tea time, but I had to come and tell you something that I'm very, very unhappy about," said Queen Isabella.

-Y... May I know what that is, Queen Elizabeth? -Queen Gabriela asked, with a somber look on her face.

-What happened is that my daughter, Lady Vilma, told me how they had managed to leave the castle without asking permission, I don't know if you know, but in the castle we have strict security, both around and inside, so it was unlikely that they could leave without my or your authorization, but it turns out that they didn't escape alone, they received help. You should keep a close eye on what kind of people you have serving you, Queen Gabriela, because my daughter told me that her family's chauffeur was the one who helped them escape, supposedly because he doesn't know how to say no to the little one. Listen, Queen Gabriela, they are children and do not measure the danger, but you and I do, and also your driver, I think it was very imprudent of him to do what he did, I do not know what you intend to do about it, but if I were you I would have already fired him," said Queen Isabel firmly.

Queen Gabriela did not even flinch.

-Thank you very much for the notice, Queen Isabel, no doubt it was part of my ignorance not to inform me of what is happening around me, and also the fact that I must know better who I hire, do not be afraid, I will talk about this matter seriously with my husband. And, without a doubt, Mr. Wilson will be fired, thank you for informing me -Queen Gabriela answered politely.

Then, the two queens talked a little more about the things that happened to them and in general had a very polite and courteous conversation.