Part 55

Two weeks later, the day of the transfer of the crown had arrived. Vilma, in a solemn ceremony would hand over the crown to her sister Greta, who would rule the kingdom of Empress with wisdom. Greta had continued to get to know Prince Smuel of Surilot, they discovered that they felt a mutual attraction, and Smuel asked Greta to be his bride, to which she accepted. And, now he was at the coronation, accompanying Greta.

The bishop greeted the audience.

-We are gathered here today to witness the transfer of power. Queen Vilma will hand over the crown to her sister Greta. Please, all rise.

Queen Vilma approached Princess Greta.

-I, Queen Vilma, in full use of my intellectual capacity, and in the right granted to me as queen, concede the crown to my sister, Princess Greta.

Vilma approached Greta and placed the crown on her. She looked at her sister, who was dressed in a light blue dress with white details, and wore a braided hairstyle, she looked really beautiful.

-Inhabitants of the kingdom of Empress, greet your new sovereign, Queen Greta," Vilma exclaimed.

All present cheered and applauded the new queen. Vilma gave her sister a big hug. After that, she went to sit next to her parents. Isabel gave her a big hug. She was very proud of her daughters. They were no longer the little girls running around the castle, now they were adults, mature people.

-I thank my sister Vilma," said Queen Greta, waving her hand to greet everyone.

Then the bishop completed the rite by anointing the new queen with oil. Greta was now the rightful queen of the kingdom of Empress and nothing and no one could take that away from her.

Her parents congratulated her after the coronation, and gave her their blessing, knowing that she would be a good daughter and, above all, a good queen.

-I am so proud of you two, my offspring, my little girls," said Isabel, looking at Greta and Vilma with teary eyes.

-Oh, mom, don't cry, today is a day of happiness, there's no need to cry," added Vilma.

-Don't worry, they are happy tears.

Vilma and Greta hugged their mother tightly. Then Fabio approached Queen Greta.

-I am sure that you will rule the kingdom in the best way, and you will bring it to a good harbor," said his father.

-Thank you, dad, you don't know how happy I am to hear that, and I promise I will try to make Empress a better place to live in," said Greta.

-I'm so proud of you.

A few hours later, during the royal dinner, Greta said:

-Dad, Mom, I have something to tell you.

-What happened, daughter? -said Elizabeth.

-Prince Smuel of Surilot asked me to be his bride and I accepted.

-Oh, I'm so happy for you, you don't know how much, he's an excellent match. I congratulate you very much, daughter," said her mother, smiling.

-From my side, if that's what you really want, I give you my blessing, and I hope you will be very happy together," added Fabio.

Vilma could not be happier for her sister, she had finally found her way, where she would be fully happy.

After a few years, Vilma and David had three wonderful daughters and a young son, and she named them Nicole, Kamila, Ariela, and Sebastian. Greta married Prince Smuel of Surilot, with whom she conceived two beautiful children, named Bruno and Mercy, and everyone in the kingdom of Empress was happy forever.