Part 11

Genesis was studying history with her private teacher when she remembered that today they had to go to the Grenfit Bridge.

-Hey, excuse me for a moment," Genesis said to the teacher.

-Sure, take your time.

He was a very flexible teacher, although he had also been influenced by the fact that Queen Gabriela had asked him to be quite understanding with Princess Genesis since she was the type of girl who was distracted by everything. Genesis left the study hall and since they didn't want anyone to see her outside the hall she went into the nearest bathroom, took out her phone and dialed Jimmy's house.

-Good afternoon, ma'am, this is a friend of Jimmy's, is he home? -Genesis asked.

-Yes, yes he is, I'll put him on, honey," said Jimmy's mother, unaware that she was talking to the princess of the kingdom of Cilindrar.

-Ho... Hello? -asked Jimmy when he picked up the phone.

-This is Genesis, Jimmy," she said.

-Oh, Princess Genesis, what happened, where are you, are we going to the Grenfit Bridge today? -Jimmy asked quietly, making sure his mother didn't hear him.

-No, Jimmy, we are not going, at least Vilma and I are not, but you can go," Genesis told him.

-What, why can't you? -asked Jimmy, a little scared.

-Because Vilma and I were punished, neither she nor I can go out, besides, I'm at home," answered Lady Genesis.

-Oh, damn! -said Jimmy, grumpy.

-Yes, I'm very sorry Jimmy, I would have loved to go to the Grenfit Bridge. But I tell you what, you can go to Grenfit Bridge tonight and see what Mr. and Mrs. Genesis were up to," said Genesis.

-I'll have to lie to my mom, but I'm sure I can," said Jimmy.

-Well, I'm going now, because I have to go back to class, see you later," said Genesis.

-Bye," said Jimmy, and Genesis hung up. Now Jimmy had to wait for the night to come to make his maneuver, he was quite excited, and nervous at the same time. In the meantime, David, after leaving the school went running to Mario's house, he needed to ask him something. He knocked on the door twice and on the third time Mario came out.

-What, what is it, David? -asked Mario, closing the door behind him.

-I know our next round is on Tuesday, but I need the gang's help today," said David.

-Well, okay, but I don't think Koda is going to be able to help you," said Mario.

-What, why is that, what happened to him? -asked David in a panic.

-I just went to the public execution of his mother, a certain Flor," said Mario.

-What? Why did they execute her? -said David.

-They say she was to blame for the loss of one of the princesses, the daughters of the king and queen," Mario told him.

-Oh, surely Koda must be devastated, I'd better not bother him today, will you come with me? I want to take revenge on my teacher, Mr. Stuart, he's an ass-face who deserves the seven thousand hells," said David, maleficently.

-And what do you plan to do to him? -asked Mario, excited about what was going to happen that night.

-I want to go to his house, by the way, I already have his address, and I want to scare the pants off him. I'm going to tell her that this is a message from David, and that if she messes with me again she won't live to tell the tale," he said.