Part 48

Meanwhile, Stuart, David's former math teacher, was watching TV at home, but at home in the kingdom of Cilindrar. After David and his gang did what they did to him, he grabbed his bags and moved as fast as he could to the kingdom of Cilindrar, he wasn't going to spend another day in Empress, where his life was in danger. But now, after twelve years of teaching in the kingdom of Cilindrar, and feeling enormously fortunate to be away from David and his gang, and feeling full of peace and quiet, he turned on the television and turned on the news channel.

He really enjoyed watching the news, as it often featured reports of the police catching gangs, something that pleased Stuart immensely. After the trauma that David had caused him, there was nothing that made him feel more fulfilled than seeing the gangsters behind bars. The reporter began to give the day's news.

-And today, in the most important news, it is announced that Princess Vilma of the kingdom of Empress has married David, an exemplary citizen of the kingdom, and who has always been known for being kind and helpful to everyone. The marriage took place in the great royal hall and was attended by the wealthiest people of the kingdom, it was a beautiful wedding full of luxury and wealth. However, as the coronation was coming to an end, the lost princess entered the scene....

At that moment Stuart turned off the television. Never in a million years would he expect to see David's miscreant become king, let alone be called an exemplary citizen. No, that couldn't be happening. He had to fix that, it was not possible for people like David to be named king of Empress, what an incongruity, what example could he set for the younger children, the example of how to steal?

And with these thoughts swarming in his head, Stuart started the car immediately and left for the kingdom of Empress, where he would go to reveal the darkest truths behind David's seemingly good face.

-I had many years of peace, away from you, you filthy man, but now that I know you're king, I'm going to be unhappy until everyone knows the truth," Stuart exclaimed, his hands on the wheel and his eyes on the road. He had only one goal, and nothing and no one would stop him from achieving it.

Meanwhile David had already finished rehearsing with Susan.

-What did you think, David, complicated? -she asked.

-Well, yes, a little, you see, I've never danced, I think it was noticeable, wasn't it?

-Heh, heh, yes, a little. But you'll see that with one more rehearsal you'll be able to learn the basics so that at least you won't make a fool of yourself on the day of the dance," said Susan, smiling.

-I hope so, because no one wants a king who makes a fool of himself, ha, ha.

-I assure you, you won't.

-I appreciate it, Susan," David said.

-You're welcome, I'll see you tomorrow, be on time," she said.

-See you soon. Don't worry, punctuality is my middle name.

Susan let out a giggle, after that, she disappeared from the room.

David automatically went to take a shower, he was very sweaty and he didn't want the queen to find him like that.

While he was taking a shower, he was thinking about the ball the day after tomorrow, it had him very anxious. He had never been to a royal ball before, let alone being the leading man. He wanted to look fabulous, not only for the kingdom, but mainly for Vilma, his wife and queen.

The next day Vilma woke up next to David.

-Good morning, love," said David.

-Good morning, how are you?