Chapter 11

Sophie put her hands in the pocket of her shorts as she stepped out of the elevator, whistling quietly to herself as she made her way along the corridor towards her room.

"Oi Webster! I've got a bone to pick with you!"

Sophie spun around at the sound of an extremely angry voice and was a little shocked to find Sian storming towards her at quite a threatening speed.

"Whoa blondie keep your wig on." chuckled Sophie, holding her hand out defensively as Sian stopped in front of her.

"What the hell was yesterday about?" hissed Sian, gritting her teeth at the brunette.

Sophie raised her eyebrows, "You mean when you cornered me outside the hotel with your little 'posse' and insulted me?"

"No!" shot Sian, prodding Sophie hard in the chest, "I mean when you threatened to spill the beans after you promised you wouldn't."

Sophie rubbed herself in the chest, frowning at the blonde, "Okay, new rule. No more prodding me in the chest. You do it every time your pissed and I think I'm developing a bruise."

Sian rolled her eyes in annoyance, "Can you be serious for one fucking minute?"

"I'll be serious for as long as you can be nice to me. How does that sound?" asked Sophie.

Sian folded her arms, narrowing her eyes at the brunette, "Pretty please tell me what yesterday was about Sophie."

"Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit you know that?" asked Sophie, enjoying the fact she was winding the blonde up immensely.

"Says you? Queen of fucking sarcasm." shot back Sian.

Sophie smirked, "There are worse things to be queen of. You'd know, being her royal highness of the closet an' all."

Sian felt the anger inside of her reach boiling point and before she had a chance to stop herself she'd gripped the material of Sophie's shirt and pushed the brunette up against the wall.

"Shut the fuck up." hissed Sian, her fury only increasing as Sophie smirked back at her, seemingly unfazed by the fact she was currently pinned to the wall.

"Temper, temper blondie." mocked Sophie, grinning back at Sian, "I think the lady doth protest too much."

Sian scoffed, her grip tightening on Sophie's shirt, "You have no idea what you're talking about."

"No … I know a fair bit about denial. Only I was brave enough to overcome it." stated Sophie nonchalantly.

"You're living in a fantasy land." hissed Sian.

Sophie laughed, "Says the girl who dreamt up this huge crush I supposedly have on you? You've been mocking me since we were fourteen about the fake feelings I have for the great Sian Powers." Sophie paused, narrowing her eyes a little as she observed Sian before her mouth dropped open slightly and she laughed again, "Oh wow! It all makes sense now. Was it wishful thinking? Did you just want me to fancy you?"

Sian applied more pressure to Sophie's body, pushing her harder in to the wall, "Don't be stupid … I'm not gay."

"You might be able to fool everyone else, but I can see right through you." Sophie leant forward, moving her face closer to Sian's, "I know you want to kiss me again, I can see it in your eyes."

Sian snorted out a laugh, "Don't think so highly of yourself … that was just a mistake."

"What so you just fell and landed on my face and you tongue accidentally slipped in to my mouth? I can see you making that same mistake three times like." said Sophie dryly.